Obama-Appointed Judge Sides with Biden, Rules Private Christian College Must Allow Biological Men to Shower with Women

Co-ed dorms are on campuses all over the country.
"The Party is always right"
Can you quote where the ruling says that?
That men have the right to share dorms with women?

Thats exactly what the crazy judge ruled

Thats quite a dictatorship when one man - biden - and one liberal judge can impose thrir will on an entire nation

You didn’t call it a dictatorship when Trump did it. You cheered him for “owning the libs” and doing things that you violating the Constitution.

You were told you wouldn’t like it when Democrats did the same and here we are.

The hatred you creeps direct at trans people is disgusting. Legal attacks on people who have a difficult life at best, shows a lack of humanity that is appalling.

Violent attacks and hate crimes are rising. You say these people are mentally ill. This is not how you treat people who need help.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I have read that some years back, "progressive" Sweden ordered that male and female soldiers shower together.

I guess that the males liked the idea, but it seems that some females did not.

So the powers-that-be finally ordered that a curtain be installed between the two genders.

I do not know about the current situation.

Can you quote where the ruling says that?

So the college CAN have separate facilites based on biological sex without violating laws?

I don’t see trans people wanting to shower with the CIS gendered. They’re trying to hide their biological bodies not show them off.

Also women don’t shower communally with other women like men do. Womens’s locker rooms have shower stalls, with curtains. Just like the toilets are all separate with cubicles.

Can you imagine sharing a shower with Joe Biden ladies? Ignore the dumb ass and keep the showers separate...

They are not forced to shower together. Men and women nave a choice. Gareway Pundit never mentioned that.
If you gave 99% of the boys in my school the chance to get into a shower with a naked girl, they'd all be trans for the day...
Here's a thought. Let's concern ourselves with the safety of women for a change...

Forum List

Back