Biden quotes Mao...again

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Biden is a big fan of Chinese communism. We already knew that, but the entire Democrat party are basically Mao Zedong type communists these days. So I guess it should come as no surprise that Joe Biden actually quoted Mao Zedong verbatim (or more likely plagiarized Mao), in a speech at the Coast Guard commencement speech. This is the same speech where Joe Biden had his Jeb Bush like meltdown, calling the class “dull” because they wouldn’t clap for any of his BS.

Joe Zedong: Biden attempts to quote (or plagiarize) Mao

Sure he does....

What's the big surprise ???

1621654414252.png

The libs love Marxism because they have not been given a thorough education on its past and present and the leftist run schools are not mandating that the students learn our Constitution, Bill of Rights, Federalist Papers and Business Economics.

Biden is a big fan of Chinese communism. We already knew that, but the entire Democrat party are basically Mao Zedong type communists these days. So I guess it should come as no surprise that Joe Biden actually quoted Mao Zedong verbatim (or more likely plagiarized Mao), in a speech at the Coast Guard commencement speech. This is the same speech where Joe Biden had his Jeb Bush like meltdown, calling the class “dull” because they wouldn’t clap for any of his BS.

Wow. Yup, Mao said something that is actually an old Chinese saying... you know, because he was Chinese.

Of course, Mao said Women hold up half the sky, which is silly, because nobody holds up the sky...

Pray for America

The old fart is reading what is on his huge-font teleprompter

Making China Great Again!

Wow. Yup, Mao said something that is actually an old Chinese saying... you know, because he was Chinese.

Of course, Mao said Women hold up half the sky, which is silly, because nobody holds up the sky...

Kinda missed the point there champ.

Fitting!

Like Pharaoh after the 8th Plague.

Um, yeah... I'm still getting my head around a god who kills every first born child in Egypt being "Good" somehow.

And you call my Lord C'Thulhu evil?

Praise C'Thulhu!!!

View attachment 492162

Nope, Pharoah allowed that happen. Wasn't God. God made a mockery out of all the gods, ie frogs, eagle heads, rivers, that they worshipped. How about those frogs they worshipped! Lol...... you like frogs? Have some! Lol.

There are lots of compilation videos of Captain Disoriented trying to downplay the clear
and obvious threat of China.
"You think China is a threat to the US? C'mon man! Be serious! "
Joe believes China is not a problem because it's in his interests to think so.
Or it's in his interests to pretend he thinks so

Biden is a simpleton telling Corn Pop stories and taking money under the table from foreign governments.
But he is also someone who has been co-opted by China and he has some of Obama's top advisors
(Valerie Jerrett, Susan Rice) around him to keep him on message and in line.

He's dangerous precisely because he can't even read a few lines from a teleprompter properly
and he wears adult diapers. He fucks up old jokes stolen from Ronald Reagan and
then berates the audience (Coast Guard academy) for not laughing.

He doesn't just seem like a bumbling fool. He IS a bumbling fool!
But he is a bumbling fool who is a Potemkin president who fronts whatever the sinister fuckers behind the curtain want him to front. His personal political viability is not on the line.
There is no future for Joe Depends. He has a relatively brief time to get his mission accomplished.
He's a very dangerous fool.

lol

Obviously President Biden is a commie.

Forum List

Back