Obama Administration to Ban Asthma Inhalers Over Environmental Concerns

I just made one and you're right---it's too expensive to let people with breathing problems live.

there are alternatives, but depleting the ozone layer, not so much...
The ozone layer regenerates on a constant basis.

You really have no idea what you are blabbering about, do you?

Yes, do you? The ozone can't regenerate at a rate sustainable when being bombarded with corrosive chemicals..

Last edited:
So are you guys going to complain about this also?

. The loss rate of O3 can be calculated from knowledge of the aircraft emission rate of NO, the chemical cycling within the NOy family, and the residence time of air (and therefore NOy) in the stratosphere. Model calculations conducted in the 1970s found that an aircraft fleet in the stratosphere would represent a serious threat to the O3 layer. This environmental concern, combined with economic considerations, led to scrapping of the supersonic aircraft plan in the United States

CHAPTER 10. STRATOSPHERIC OZONE

So you're ok with banning such life saving devices no matter if people will die without them?

They will be able to use them, but with a different gas to expel the inhalant..Nobody is going to die. And I thought you supported science, I guess not...

Last edited:
So you're ok with banning such life saving devices no matter if people will die without them?

They will be able to use them, but with a different gas to expel the inhalant..Nobody is going to die. And I thought you supported science, I guess not...

What gas would that be? they replaced the freon in cans of hairspray with butane. that will be good for kids with asthma to inhale, won't it?

So I see you would like to deplete the ozone for the future generations of humans?
As though some asthma inhalers are going to destroy the ozone layer. Either that or you are being facetious.

So, you are either unfunny or just callous.

Why then was the chemical banned in 1996? Because it was not a hazard to the environment which we as humans depend upon or are you into self destruction?

It was banned because the EPA is under the control of an out-of-control gang of commies.

I just made one and you're right---it's too expensive to let people with breathing problems live.

One 747 flight from San Francisco to Tokyo probably depletes the ozone more than all the inhalers produced since the beginning of time.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Just when you think you've seen the height of absurd from this dummy, he comes up with something even dumber. Shit.....and I really, really thought we had seen the last of the bozo presidents when Carter walked off into the sunset 35 years ago. The human racism is getting out of hand.

One 747 flight from San Francisco to Tokyo probably depletes the ozone more than all the inhalers produced since the beginning of time.

Bripat bro.....makes no sense to those with a fucking mental disorder.

Next.....he'll be banning kids bubble machines and 4th of July sparklers.

Last edited:
This is a non-issue. Chlorofluorocarbons have been banned since 1996. So why are they still being used in over-the-counter asthma inhalers? There are safer alternatives, and no one is going to die because of this ruling. I use an inhaler that doesn't even need a propellant. Figure it out, folks.

This is a non-issue. Chlorofluorocarbons have been banned since 1996. So why are they still being used in over-the-counter asthma inhalers? There are safer alternatives, and no one is going to die because of this ruling. I use an inhaler that doesn't even need a propellant. Figure it out, folks.

What "safer" alternative?

I wouldn't use yourself as an example since you are clearly suffering from brain damage.

How do you people get so stupid? Is it SO important to hate everything the Obama government does that you're willing to look like complete morons to do it?

The medication isn't being banned, the PROPELLANT is. In fact, as you've heard, it was banned eighteen years ago. Do you actually think no one can put epinephrine into a container with a different propellant?

For christ's sake folks, put your thinking caps on.

Forum List

Back