Obama Administration Refuses To Say Taliban Is A Terrorist Group

You would target fellow Americans if you were attacked by China? Some of your Americans are insane.

It's clear you don't understand the topic.....

Unless you are stating that some Americans are stupid enough to help the Chinese Government in the overthrow of America. Then yep.......I'm an American.
I understand the topic. You are saying the Taliban aren't terrorists, they are resisting an occupying force.

The Taliban target Afghan civilians. I am saying because of this they are terrorists. And asking, if China invaded your country, you would attack fellow Americans? You are the one who claimed Americans would react the same as the Taliban if they were invaded by another country. I for one would would not engage in terrorism against my fellow countrymen if my country was invaded.

The fact you legitimize and rationalize the evil acts of these taliban savages is perverted to say the least. You lack a moral compass.

You need to do more research on coup d'état history and the CIA use of it as a strategy.

So the Taliban aren't terrorists, and their targeting of civilians is a reasonable act, because of the CIA?

I know who John Perkins is, I have more likely known of him longer than you.

You are all over the place and can't stay on point, you have no ground to stand on so you try and change the topic.

I'm directly on topic. You political junkies don't understand me because I'm not bias and in so I am a collectivist of information (the thing parties can't do).

I have no doubt you still don't understand the reference. Hopefully one day you will.

I know what the petrodollar is you dumb Occupy faggot. Don't give me lectures on common sense things that people with any awareness no about. Just because you found out what the Petrodollar was a couple months ago on Youtube, doesn't mean your "enlightened" or educating anyone about it here. You are just trying to dick measure and throw out random pieces of information to posit yourself as some "intellectual" after getting owned on a point about the Taliban obviously being terrorists .

Right the Taliban Code of conduct up until 2010 was to avoid civillan deaths.

Now they did say kill civilans who are supporting the governement or America after that.

While this doesn't make them 'Terrorists' automatically.

My view is that the administration is moving away from words like 'Islamic Terrorists' and 'Islamic Etremeists' because it doesn't play well with the locals. We saw it hear in Ireland, Irish Terrorist got alot of more play than calling them what they were children killing scum.

ISIS and Taliban want to be called Islamic Terrorists cause they can go to local population and go are a true Muslim... This same tatic was used by Noraid to raise money for the IRA. They when to bars all over America to raise money for 'the cause'... Most of the IRA (Irish terrorist) money came from USA.

So branding them as scum is what they should be branded... It is not Muslim against Non-Muslim but Us against scum who kill Muslim and Christian...

They target civilians. This is not terrorism?
Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."
Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R) California

What drugs is he on? Those quotes are as bad as when McCain was trying to convince us all that the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organization.

Just because there is an R behind someones name doesn't mean they can't be an asshole on any given topic.
"Listen! Hold on! I am a bigger expert on Afghanistan than any member of Congress."

This is nuts. I have never seen an administration who is so afraid of offending our enemy.

White House Refuses to Say Taliban Is a Terrorist Group - Breitbart
1531856_635930339844808_2859820264590130230_n.jpg

This is nuts. I have never seen an administration who is so afraid of offending our enemy.

Why can't they be "sane" like the GOP who say the Taliban are the good guys! :cuckoo:

The Taliban would develop a "disciplined, moral society" that did not harbor terrorists.

Whoa geeze. Thanks for flagging him. He's way way out there.I found this.

FrontPage Magazine - Dana Rohrabacher s Troubling Friends

Just so you know, Reagan said that about the Contras in Nicaragua, not the Taliban.

But he did give the people who became the Taliban a buttload of weapons and cash.

No. Wrong. They did not morph into the Taliban. Pakistan and Bhutto were directly responsible for the Taliban.

Just so you know, Reagan said that about the Contras in Nicaragua, not the Taliban.

But he did give the people who became the Taliban a buttload of weapons and cash.

No. Wrong. They did not morph into the Taliban. Pakistan and Bhutto were directly responsible for the Taliban.

That Time Ronald Reagan Hosted Those 'Freedom Fighters' At The Oval Office

As the public debates some of the more controversial ways the US deals with foreign policy and safety, it's prudent to remember some of the less than fruitful foreign policy items where America invested its time and money.

This photograph is from 1983, when Reagan and the CIA were dancing around the idea of arming Mujahadin fighters in order to fight back against Soviet incursion in Afghanistan. The result was a well-armed, well-trained group of jihadis who resisted (some say defeated) the onslaught of superior Soviet weaponry.

Once the Soviets retreated, the U.S. lost interest and pulled the funding. Osama bin Laden took interest, and filled the vacuum, later fathering the Taliban.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Read more: Reagan freedom fighters taliban foreign policy - Business Insider

They target civilians. This is not terrorism?
Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."

What drugs is he on? Those quotes are as bad as when McCain was trying to convince us all that the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organization.

Just because there is an R behind someones name doesn't mean they can't be an asshole on any given topic.
"Listen! Hold on! I am a bigger expert on Afghanistan than any member of Congress."

He is freaking crazy. I wasn't connecting the dots at first when you brought up the first quote but I remember RAWA putting out a notice that he wanted then Secretary of State Clinton to invite Northern Alliance leaders to a NATO summit. I double checked my stack of stuff and sure enough it's true.

But the thing was/is because he had been so pro human rights before RAWA was really confused.

I've been involved in human rights issues (predominantly women's rights) in Afghanistan for two decades now so I'm nothing short of shocked that anyone in their right mind could even dream of working with the Northern Alliance or the Taliban.

As the public debates some of the more controversial ways the US deals with foreign policy and safety, it's prudent to remember some of the less than fruitful foreign policy items where America invested its time and money.

This photograph is from 1983, when Reagan and the CIA were dancing around the idea of arming Mujahadin fighters in order to fight back against Soviet incursion in Afghanistan. The result was a well-armed, well-trained group of jihadis who resisted (some say defeated) the onslaught of superior Soviet weaponry.

Once the Soviets retreated, the U.S. lost interest and pulled the funding. Osama bin Laden took interest, and filled the vacuum, later fathering the Taliban.

Bin Laden was AQ. He fathered nothing. The Taliban allowed AQ to operate within their borders.

Bhutto was their mentor and financier.

Pakistan helped organize the mujahadeen into a political movement and government - the Taliban.

Still the same people, though.

If you ask me, anyone who tries to force their religion onto others is worthy of the title terrorist. Falls under guilt-by-association.

"You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for Allah the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?"
-- Osama bin Laden; from 'Letter to America'

Of course some people will no doubt disagree...

Bin Laden was AQ. He fathered nothing. The Taliban allowed AQ to operate within their borders.

"Mentor" is a tad dramatic.

She supported them, sure. But not directly.

who gives a damn what you call these ragheads? As long as the RW's can spread the fear factor Mickey Mouse is a force to be dealt with... get yer guns boys !!

"Mentor" is a tad dramatic.

She supported them, sure. But not directly.

With all due respect, definitely directly. Hitting the sack now but I can go on forever about what that bitch did with ISI to put the Taliban in power. She turned them into her proxy army in Afghanistan.

And the reason I know all this shit Dr. is I have been involved in human rights for two decades now in the ME but concentrated heavily in Afghanistan.

I've taken on other challenges such as trying to find justice for a Canadian Iranian photographer Zahra Kazemi who was murdered by Iran. Worked on that for years with various groups. Beautiful brave woman.

We've got very long winters up here :) Can't spend all my time posting on message boards.

Here's a picture of her. She inspires me to keep fighting the good fight. Nighters.

Zahra_Kazemi_before_arrest.jpg

Doc says the Taliban isn't a terror group. You remember their Pakistani school attack in December, yes? The one where Taliban terrorists murdered 140 kids? If you don't, I hope your dick is longer than your memory, gramps. You know doc, I haven't figured out if you're senile or just thick. You're wrong so much of the time. You're willing to excuse the horror that 7th century bunch of murdering savages has perpetrated on humanity on some point of syntax?

If you ask me, anyone who tries to force their religion onto others is worthy of the title terrorist. Falls under guilt-by-association.

"You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for Allah the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?"
-- Osama bin Laden; from 'Letter to America'

Of course some people will no doubt disagree...

Lets just say you haven't a clue what terrorist is then... So but this administration can't dumb down the words enough for you.

Doc says the Taliban isn't a terror group. You remember their Pakistani school attack in December, yes? The one where Taliban terrorists murdered 140 kids? If you don't, I hope your dick is longer than your memory, gramps. You know doc, I haven't figured out if you're senile or just thick. You're wrong so much of the time. You're willing to excuse the horror that 7th century bunch of murdering savages has perpetrated on humanity on some point of syntax?

This is my point.

How does not using the word terrorist "excuse" anything, let alone "the horror"?

Forum List

Back