Obama Administration Refuses To Say Taliban Is A Terrorist Group

Doc says the Taliban isn't a terror group. You remember their Pakistani school attack in December, yes? The one where Taliban terrorists murdered 140 kids? If you don't, I hope your dick is longer than your memory, gramps. You know doc, I haven't figured out if you're senile or just thick. You're wrong so much of the time. You're willing to excuse the horror that 7th century bunch of murdering savages has perpetrated on humanity on some point of syntax?

This is my point.

How does not using the word terrorist "excuse" anything, let alone "the horror"?

You're terrified of using the word "terrorist" because to do so for the left means acknowledgment. It's the coward's path, a tenet enshrined by liberalism. You think that by kissing terrorism's ass, you're going to appease them. You're wrong, 5000 years of recorded history has proven how much weakness has ever held sway when confronted by evil.

If you ask me, anyone who tries to force their religion onto others is worthy of the title terrorist. Falls under guilt-by-association.

"You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for Allah the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?"
-- Osama bin Laden; from 'Letter to America'

Of course some people will no doubt disagree...

Lets just say you haven't a clue what terrorist is then... So but this administration can't dumb down the words enough for you.

What theocracy has not engaged in terrorism? All have.

Hello? For those of you liberals who now feel the overwhelming urge to support the White House on this new talking point, you cannot and shall not erase truth and history.

Just because Obama fucked up on the Bergdahl trade and has been called out on it hence the new term "Taliban insurgents" so that no one can say they made a deal with terrorists does not eradicate the 20 years of terror the Taliban has inflicted on Afghans.

I wish just once liberals could deviate from their fawning devotion to their dear Leader and recognize truth and history without having to put a spin on it that suits their political leanings.

Forum List

Back