Obama administration blames Bush for airport security failures

I am sick of this crap. They have blamed George Bush for every single problem in the world. Now, when their system fails, Obama's minions do it again.

Obama administration blames Bush for airport security failures

Of course they blame Bush. They will be blaming Bush for the next 3 years. You didn't really think BO or any of his stalwart possee would take the blame for anything now did you???

I do think the American people are begining to catch on though. After all OL'BO has been the Prez for a year and he will have to take the blame for what occurs on his watch at some point in time. Gotta admitt though, its easier to blame Bush doncha know???

Last edited:
It snowed last week and shut down Washington Bush's fault
Snowed in Coppenhagen during the fraud Global warming summit Bush's fault
I didn't get I wanted for Christmas Bush's fault
Global warming is a lie Bush's fault
Sasha flunked her math test Bush's fault
BO shit on the whitehouse rug, Bush's fault. Barney did it Bush covered it up
Obama screwed up reading the speech teleprompter failed Bush's fault he broke the teleprompter
It is getting to be a worn out excuse, start calling your nonsupporters racist again.

The Des Moines Conservative Examiner? Nice opinion piece. You know, this guy's visa was issued in June of 2008 during the previous administration. Just sayin'. And is she not right? Are we not still using the security measures put in place by the Bush administration? Are they still faulty? Obviously, they are. How is that blaming Bush for anything? Seems like these nutjobs will try anything to get around security to pull off their stunts - Ie igniting shoes, underwear etc.... What would you recommend instead?

The Des Moines Conservative Examiner? Nice opinion piece. You know, this guy's visa was issued in June of 2008 during the previous administration. Just sayin'. And is she not right? Are we not still using the security measures put in place by the Bush administration? Are they still faulty? Obviously, they are. How is that blaming Bush for anything? Seems like these nutjobs will try anything to get around security to pull off their stunts - Ie igniting shoes, underwear etc.... What would you recommend instead?

As a matter of fact she is wrong. This guy went to one of the best schools in Africa. His father was a respected banker in Nigeria. It was after that when things went bad. It is absolutely amazing that you would try to trump up President Bush as an at-fault person here. If you insist on blaming the top guy, then I must conclude that Obama is completely to blame and should resign immediately. Of course, that is not what should happen either. Some day you and your president need to own up to responsibility. Until then, I'll consider you just another one of the clown posse Obama surrounds himself with.

I would recommend that we not allow anyone on the watch list into the US. A person can apply from the watch list, but it would require a background check at that time to clear them. Also, I would suggest an air marshall or two be on that flight.

political-pictures-iowa-flooding-bush-fault.jpg

As a matter of fact she is wrong. This guy went to one of the best schools in Africa. His father was a respected banker in Nigeria. It was after that when things went bad. It is absolutely amazing that you would try to trump up President Bush as an at-fault person here. If you insist on blaming the top guy, then I must conclude that Obama is completely to blame and should resign immediately. Of course, that is not what should happen either. Some day you and your president need to own up to responsibility. Until then, I'll consider you just another one of the clown posse Obama surrounds himself with.

I would recommend that we not allow anyone on the watch list into the US. A person can apply from the watch list, but it would require a background check at that time to clear them. Also, I would suggest an air marshall or two be on that flight.

1. For some reason, most of the people who are doing this come from comfortable backgrounds and are well-educated.

2. Yes, the procedures were implemented during the last admin, but there is nothing wrong with the procedures as they exist. The problem was with the failure of their implementation.

3. Had the people in Amsterdam done what they should have, the guy should have been flagged.... he bought a ONE-WAY TICKET, IN CASH and had no checked luggage. That should have singled him out for special screening.... at which point they'd have found explosive residue and he'd have been detained.

4. I'm not sure who does the screening in AMSTERDAM, but I'm pretty sure they don't work for us.

My question is if the previous administration is to blame for this, or anything else, then what are they going to do to correct the problem(s).
I really don't mind the Bush administration being blamed for security issues at airports, AS LONG AS THE ONES DOING THE BLAMING ARE DOING SOMETHING, ANYTHING, TO FIX IT!
Lets all hope whatever security issues that caused this incident are corrected, no matter who was at fault.

This gasbag also claimed the system worked. The system was an epic failure. There's new reports out today that the CIA knew about the guy for months.

CIA, State Dept. & Homeland Security all failed. You can't blame any of it on Bush, even though Obama tries.

Obama ran on blaming Bush for everything and claiming everything he did was wrong. So, fix the things instead of pointing fingers.

Fact is...we won and Al Qaeda lost

They planned this attack for months, found gaps in the system, trained an operative, tested the explosives, exploited our weakness...and the result?

Their man set his crotch on fire

Now, all their work is a waste. All the gaps get closed, they missed their shot and get no positive publicity out of an inept attempt

Ok The dumb Bitch wants to Blame Bush because the Administration she works for hasn't identified any problem with the system these past 11 months. Yet all of a sudden there is obviously a problem. Sorry can't blame the last guy for procedures put in place that long ago that weren't followed correctly and obviously these procedures have not been analyzed by the current administration. Now who is to blame? Hell if I know, but I just can't see the finger pointing at Bush.

1. For some reason, most of the people who are doing this come from comfortable backgrounds and are well-educated.

2. Yes, the procedures were implemented during the last admin, but there is nothing wrong with the procedures as they exist. The problem was with the failure of their implementation.

3. Had the people in Amsterdam done what they should have, the guy should have been flagged.... he bought a ONE-WAY TICKET, IN CASH and had no checked luggage. That should have singled him out for special screening.... at which point they'd have found explosive residue and he'd have been detained.

4. I'm not sure who does the screening in AMSTERDAM, but I'm pretty sure they don't work for us.

A rational discussion from both sides of the street. Thanks you two.

If system that Bush put in place is faulty, why they haven't changed it? After 11 months they didn't feel to change anything, obviously they were sure that system is working. By the way, how hard is to get around security when their manuals are published? Has anyone from the administration said this is terrorist attack, or are we still in "man made disaster" mode?

Every airport that has flight to the States has US check points at the top of local airport security checkpoints. In other words, it's our fault.

Last edited:
Fact is...we won and Al Qaeda lost

They planned this attack for months, found gaps in the system, trained an operative, tested the explosives, exploited our weakness...and the result?

Their man set his crotch on fire

Now, all their work is a waste. All the gaps get closed, they missed their shot and get no positive publicity out of an inept attempt
The jihadist got on the plane to set his crotch on fire.

This was a massive failure of gubmint bureaucracy, from Janet Incompetano all the way down to the fatassed bovine doing the passenger screening.

Fucking hack.

Forum List

Back