Obama admin likely behind flood of illegals entering country

So....this was a stupid thread. ..cheat sheets...lol...shut up you old bat.

There are reports of cheat sheets, it does make sense.

I started another thread and would be interested in hearing your apparent reasoning for support of what is now illegal immigration. Thanks.

what do you mean likely behind it?
of course he is; and it is a damn shame too

obama's pandering to Hispanics directly led to the humanitarian crisis of the flood of illegal children on our sourthern border

Build the fence

-Geaux

c07d9b4e-d8ab-4091-a3cb-ced38b87f0c4.jpg

We are not "full" at all.

They are many under populated states in this country just looking for workers.

Seems a match made in heaven, no?

:D

With an unemployment rate of over 7 percent it would seem that what you have posted is counter to reality. Do you have stats to back what you posted? And those stats should include information that stats clearly that the illegal, now, immigrants are qualified to fill those jobs. Seem fair? Thanks.

I started another thread and would be interested in hearing your apparent reasoning for support of what is now illegal immigration. Thanks.

Zionists have been behind the invasion and importation of scum since zionist Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy shoved the racist 1965 immigration act down America's throat.
Which Zionists, and they want more brown-skinned Catholics? Interesting...

Did you know that she might have been driving that night? Only Teddy knew for sure, we think, and he never really said. She also might have been dead before the car went into the drink, and he might not have even been there but came upon the accident later that night.

Yeah, and he swam across the bay proving his innocents. Really what color is the sky in your world?

Why?

And are you in favor of retroactively kicking out all undocumented immigrants and their families?

Better get your family history records together.

No, just preventing that there will enter no more Hispanics. Set up a stronger border security. Immigrants who are already here can stay.

Ah so it's just Hispanics you want out, eh?

Ever had a gander at the names of many of the states in the ol' US of A?

They are of Spanish origin.

you should immediately give any land you might own back to the Mexicans and/or the native Americans, depending on which group you stole your land.

Like all of them.

They are all angling for the Hispanic vote and could care less about the taxpayers in this country. The taxpayers who will be footing the bill for all these illegals.

They should stop immigration for five years. All immigration. Build the damned fence and shoot a few of those trying to cross. Shoot a few and the rest will get the message. Too bad we can't ship all the illegals back across the border. We are being overrun and our social services will be collapsing under the weight.

Gotta wonder if thats not Barrys aim. After all Cloward and Pivin says thats the way to bring down the country, from the inside.

Why?

And are you in favor of retroactively kicking out all undocumented immigrants and their families?

Better get your family history records together.

Yes I am and you should be as well. What part of the word ILLEGAL escaped your comprehension??

I doubt I have to worry about my family history or records. How bout you??

Zionists have been behind the invasion and importation of scum since zionist Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy shoved the racist 1965 immigration act down America's throat.
Which Zionists, and they want more brown-skinned Catholics? Interesting...

Did you know that she might have been driving that night? Only Teddy knew for sure, we think, and he never really said. She also might have been dead before the car went into the drink, and he might not have even been there but came upon the accident later that night.

Yeah, and he swam across the bay proving his innocents. Really what color is the sky in your world?
Bay? Did you believe he was in Tampa at the time?

why do left-wing nutjobs believe their pandering to illegals gives them a pass to live on "stolen land"?

why cant left-wing nutjobs have the courage of their convictions and just leave?

why do left-wing nutjobs believe their pandering to illegals gives them a pass to live on "stolen land"?

why cant left-wing nutjobs have the courage of their convictions and just leave?

It's a Liberal Nation. Take your own advice. Need boxes?

like i said nutcase; you too are living on stolen land; and you just justified it

you make a fool of yourself all day long

It's a Liberal Nation. Take your own advice. Need boxes?

like i said nutcase; you too are living on stolen land; and you just justified it

you make a fool of yourself all day long

What's that bedowin62?

Last edited:
Like all of them.

They are all angling for the Hispanic vote and could care less about the taxpayers in this country. The taxpayers who will be footing the bill for all these illegals.

They should stop immigration for five years. All immigration. Build the damned fence and shoot a few of those trying to cross. Shoot a few and the rest will get the message. Too bad we can't ship all the illegals back across the border. We are being overrun and our social services will be collapsing under the weight.

Gotta wonder if thats not Barrys aim. After all Cloward and Pivin says thats the way to bring down the country, from the inside.

yes ! start at night on the known drug running trails, shoot to kill any and ALL two or four legged critters on the U.S. side of the border. :up:

i would volunteer for this assignment.

We are currently seeing the phase where they try to overwhelm the country with high debt, high unemployment, high influx of illegals

Like the Bush administration?

No, like the clucked up Obama administration. :lol:

Why do left loons always talk about things they have no control over?

-Geaux

Actually you should probably learn something about history. But I guess we can't expect that from rightwingnut ijits.

These progressives know Exactly what they are doing

Too bad more people don't open their eye's...

Forum List

Back