Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration

Read more: Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration | TheHill
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

It's past-time to impeach this bastard and the kook leftists who have no regard what so ever for the law. All of these big mouthed idiots in this story somehow think it's ok for this President to once again usurp the US Constitution. We are not going to sit idly by and allow it to happen..

""If they don't bring any bill to the floor, the president has no choice — on a humanitarian basis and on a policy basis — to act where he can on his own," Schumer added."

Yeppers. When you have no willing partner, you sometimes have to dance alone...

No.. not when you do not have the constitutionally granted power to do so

My God.. you lefties are so far up Obama's ass, you might as well marry his small intestine

""If they don't bring any bill to the floor, the president has no choice — on a humanitarian basis and on a policy basis — to act where he can on his own," Schumer added."

This isn't communist China.. You don't get to go it alone in this country. It's called the rule of law, the United States Constitution and your boy King was just slapped shitless yesterday in a unanimous decision.

My God.. you lefties are so far up Obama's ass, you might as well marry his small intestine
It has nothing to do with Obama. The role and powers of the Executive Branch were never clearly stated, on purpose. Even the Founders weren't sure what the hell he might actually need to do, so they left it as an open issue.

It has nothing to do with Obama. The role and powers of the Executive Branch were never clearly stated, on purpose. Even the Founders weren't sure what the hell he might actually need to do, so they left it as an open issue.

Wow, this is an example of the ignorant left who doesn't have the first damn clue about the Separation of Powers and what powers are designated to the Executive that are CLEARLY defined. Try again liar.

This isn't communist China.. You don't get to go it alone in this country. It's called the rule of law, the United States Constitution and your boy King was just slapped shitless yesterday in a unanimous decision.
At this point we could use a king, we might just get something done for a change.

And whatever he does will be within the law. He can do quite a bit but not nearly as much as he would like to I'm sure.

Wow, this is an example of the ignorant left who doesn't have the first damn clue about the Separation of Powers and what powers are designated to the Executive that are CLEARLY defined. Try again liar.
It's US History, I didn't make it up, but, show us these Clearly Defined powers? We are all very interested...

Last edited:
Executive power[edit]
Seal of the President of the United States.svg
Executive power is vested, with exceptions and qualifications,[1] in the President. By law (Section 2.) the president becomes the Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy, Militia of several states when called into service, has power to make treaties and appointments to office "with the Advice and Consent of the Senate," receive Ambassadors and Public Ministers, and "take care that the laws be faithfully executed" (Section 3.) By using these words, the Constitution does not require the president to personally enforce the law; rather, officers subordinate to the president may perform such duties. The Constitution empowers the president to ensure the faithful execution of the laws made by Congress. Congress may itself terminate such appointments, by impeachment, and restrict the president. The president's responsibility is to execute whatever instructions he is given by the Congress. Bodies such as the War Claims Commission, the Interstate Commerce Commission and the Federal Trade Commission—all quasi-judicial—often have direct Congressional oversight.

Congress often writes legislation to restrain executive officials to the performance of their duties, as laid out by the laws Congress passes. In INS v. Chadha (1983), the Supreme Court decided (a) The prescription for legislative action in Art. I, § 1—requiring all legislative powers to be vested in a Congress consisting of a Senate and a House of Representatives—and § 7—requiring every bill passed by the House and Senate, before becoming law, to be presented to the president, and, if he disapproves, to be repassed by two-thirds of the Senate and House—represents the Framers' decision that the legislative power of the Federal Government be exercised in accord with a single, finely wrought and exhaustively considered procedure. This procedure is an integral part of the constitutional design for the separation of powers. Further rulings clarified the case; even both Houses acting together cannot override Executive vetos without a 2⁄3 majority.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_powers_under_the_United_States_Constitution

It's US History, I didn't make it up.

You're making a complete FOOL of yourself.. You don't fucking know history.. you're just some big mouthed leftist who thinks your boy king can do whatever the hell he wants..

At this point we could use a king, we might just get something done for a change.

And whatever he does will be within the law. He can do quite a bit but not nearly as much as he would like to I'm sure.

Then go move to fucking England you nitwit.

Executive
May veto laws
Wages war at the direction of Congress (Congress makes the rules for the military)
Makes decrees or declarations (for example, declaring a state of emergency) and promulgates lawful regulations and executive orders
Influences other branches of its agenda with the State of the Union address.
Appoints judges and executive department heads
Has power to grant pardons to convicted persons, except in cases of impeachment

Separation of powers under the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Legislative
Writes and enacts laws
Enacts taxes, authorizes borrowing, and sets the budget
Has sole power to declare war
May start investigations, especially against the executive branch
The Senate considers presidential appointments of judges and executive department heads
The Senate ratifies treaties
The House of Representatives may impeach, and the Senate may remove, executive and judicial officers
Sets up federal courts except the Supreme Court, and sets the number of justices on the Supreme Court
May override presidential vetoes

A President cannot write and enact laws.

Last edited:

You're making a complete FOOL of yourself.. You don't fucking know history.. you're just some big mouthed leftist who thinks your boy king can do whatever the hell he wants..
He's no king, just a man, and what the Executive was supposed to do being rather undefined is US history. Learn it...

He's no king, just a man, and what the Executive was supposed to do being rather undefined is US history. Learn it...

Don't tell me , show me.. SHOW ME the authority given to the Executive to write and enact laws and make certain you include links.

Currently my side is in power. Your side is the one that feels it no longer has a country which begs the question, why not start your own? During the revolution your kind fled to Canada. Let history be your guide...

The leftist intellect on display for everyone to see.. Ravi said the same thing yesterday.. This is the voting bloc of the left. Useful idiots, nothing more.

Currently my side is in power. Your side is the one that feels it no longer has a country which begs the question, why not start your own? During the revolution your kind fled to Canada. Let history be your guide...

"Your side is in power?" LOL How old are you? My kind?

Don't tell me , show me.. SHOW ME the authority given to the Executive to write and enact laws and make certain you include links.
Laws? He doesn't need to write a "law". He's the President, he writes "directives". In his case i would declare an "emergency". You all think that it is so there you go, and he's off to the races then.

Laws? He doesn't need to write a "law". He's the President, he writes "directives". In his case i would declare an "emergency". You all think that it is so there you go, and he's off to the races then.

You're dismissed.. Just reading your tripe shows me how absolutely ignorant you are of the Constitution.. You're a waste of time.

Forum List

Back