Obabble To Netanyahu

Not sure what you are getting at. (scratches head)

I feel like I am being left-out of some very un-funny inside joke.

Care to let me in on the premise of the thread?

Ah ... that's better.

Of course, better than nothing is not exactly a windfall, now, is it?

Netanyahu warned Kerry and his European counterparts that Iran would be getting "the deal of the century" if they carried out proposals to grant Tehran limited, temporary relief from sanctions in exchange for a partial suspension of, and pledge not to expand, its enrichment of uranium for nuclear fuel.

"Israel utterly rejects it and what I am saying is shared by many in the region, whether or not they express that publicly," Netanyahu told reporters.

"Israel is not obliged by this agreement and Israel will do everything it needs to do to defend itself and the security of its people," he said before meeting Kerry in Jerusalem.

The White House responded by saying it was "premature" To criticize what was being deliberated in Geneva.

"There is no deal, but there is an opportunity here for a possible diplomatic solution, and that is exactly what we are pursuing," said Josh Earnest, deputy White House spokesman. "So any critique of the deal is premature."

Israel does not sound too terribly interested in settling this matter without acting like they have the final say - that say being "NO!"

Last edited:
Ah ... that's better.

Of course, better than nothing is not exactly a windfall, now, is it?

Netanyahu warned Kerry and his European counterparts that Iran would be getting "the deal of the century" if they carried out proposals to grant Tehran limited, temporary relief from sanctions in exchange for a partial suspension of, and pledge not to expand, its enrichment of uranium for nuclear fuel.

"Israel utterly rejects it and what I am saying is shared by many in the region, whether or not they express that publicly," Netanyahu told reporters.

"Israel is not obliged by this agreement and Israel will do everything it needs to do to defend itself and the security of its people," he said before meeting Kerry in Jerusalem.

The White House responded by saying it was "premature" To criticize what was being deliberated in Geneva.

"There is no deal, but there is an opportunity here for a possible diplomatic solution, and that is exactly what we are pursuing," said Josh Earnest, deputy White House spokesman. "So any critique of the deal is premature."

Israel does not sound too terribly interested in settling this matter without acting like they have the final say - that say being "NO!"

Kerry and America have no say in this.
They have no right to any so called solution. None at all.

Not sure what you are getting at. (scratches head)

I feel like I am being left-out of some very un-funny inside joke.

Care to let me in on the premise of the thread?

Sorry...I went out for donuts....the joke is Obabble...he promises what he really does not want...but then no one believes him because he lies and worse yet he has no clue as to the substance of what he lies about...and so we drift instead of progress.

Kerry and America have no say in this.
They have no right to any so called solution. None at all.

What in God's creation do you mean that john Kerry has no say? He's the Secretary of the State!

Of course he is supposed to broker the deal. :cuckoo:

It doesn't mean that he cooked this deal up on his own authority, it means that he is conveying what Congress/ the UN has already decided.

Kerry doesn't get to play "let's make a deal!" he doesn't decide dick!

:mad:

I guess the libtards are out watching Pee wee , no touch, no winner football....Go Aggies!!

Nothing really to debate here. John Kerry did not come up with this offer on his own - neither did Obama.

If you hate the prez, more power to ya. Just don't think that you can post propaganda here and it will sneak by unchallenged.

I want to see eyewitness reports from F Chuck Todd documenting the stunning affects of the international sanctions on Iran...they are beginning to run out of polish for their reactor equipment container thingies.

I guess the libtards are out watching Pee wee , no touch, no winner football....Go Aggies!!

Nothing really to debate here. John Kerry did not come up with this offer on his own - neither did Obama.

If you hate the prez, more power to ya. Just don't think that you can post propaganda here and it will sneak by unchallenged.

I must have missed your source...who came up with what idea/offer?

I must have missed your source...who came up with what idea/offer?

Why are you asking me? Why not look it up for yourself and be certain?

I'm out - going fishing ... catfish are calling my name!

attachment.php

Two days ago.

good luck, guys!!!

Forum List

Back