Analysis: Tens of millions could be forced out of health insurance they had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Personal experience, if I retire I will be forced out of what I was promised in the way of healthcare. Because of Obamacare I will be dropped and thrown onto the Obama exchanges. I guess the liberal response is, then don't retire. But I'll be damned if I am going to change my plans and work until I drop because of liberals and their misguided policies. On the other hand I consider myself one of the lucky ones for having options and working hard so I can afford the options.

WASHINGTON: Analysis: Tens of millions could be forced out of health insurance they had | White House | McClatchy DC

WASHINGTON — Even as President Barack Obama sold a new health care law in part by assuring Americans they would be able to keep their insurance plans, his administration knew that tens of millions of people actually could lose those their policies.

“If you like your private health insurance plan, you can keep your plan. Period,” Obama said as he pitched the plan, the unqualified promise he made repeatedly.

Yet advisers did say in 2010 that there were large caveats and that anyone whose insurance plan changed would lose the promised protection of being able to keep existing plans. And a report in 2010 said that as many as 69 percent of certain employer-based insurance plans would lose that protection, meaning as many as 41 million people could lose their plans even if they wanted to keep them and would be forced into other plans. Another 11 million who bought their own insurance also could lose their plans. Combined, as many as 52 million Americans could lose or have lost old insurance plans.

Read more here: WASHINGTON: Analysis: Tens of millions could be forced out of health insurance they had | White House | McClatchy DC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0niHDiv0m3Y&list=PLd_cklG4-qJqnIA7QrfBIZ2na3xdhVbUP]NewsBusted 11/05/13 - YouTube[/ame]

It had to have been by design to set this up so millions would lose their plans.
Then they get forced into the exchanges where they have to buy a plan deemed to be acceptable by Obama...more coverage more expensive.

Closed. Please post all "Obamacare" related topics in the Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare sub-forum. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back