Oath Keepers members found guilty of seditious conspiracy

Did Hannity say the election was legitimate on talk radio?

It's time for everyone to point and laugh at Sean Hannity. On Monday's show, the Fox News star cited purported evidence that the 2020 presidential election was tainted by fraud [...]

As part of his nightly rant in support of President Donald Trump’s seditious attempt to overturn his election defeat by throwing out the votes of millions of Americans, Hannity suggested that people should be skeptical that President-elect Joe Biden actually won because of purportedly low viewership of his Thanksgiving message.
“What did Joe Biden get, less than a thousand people to tune in for his Thanksgiving Day message?” Hannity said. “But we’re supposed to believe he got 15 million more votes than Barack Obama and 15 million more than Hillary [Clinton].”

He denounced the riot live on air, and has done so repeatedly. He has also cast doubts recently on his past opinion on the election.

I am a dedicated talk radio listener, from Beck to Hannity. They aren't inciting this. They condemned it live as it was happening. This is what the internet does.
Condemned what?

Nothing happened.....It was basically a tourist visit....

If anything bad happened, it was done by the Feds, Antifa, Dems and other people we hate...not our own....

Even tho, as you said, you don't even know this guy.....but somehow you conservatives continue simping for folks you don't even know....

oh- i see.....................

racism is yer ....

ummmmm............

hobby.

got it. :113:

Get a life bud. It isn't racist. I have denounced racism countless times on this board, mostly coming from the right. So much so, that half of the right wingers on this board think I'm leftist scum.

How about you figure out who the fuck I am first before you blanket accuse me.

Get a life bud.

i have a nice one already.

It isn't racist.

of course it is.

I have denounced racism countless times on this board, mostly coming from the right.

okey dokey.

So much so, that half of the right wingers on this board think I'm leftist scum.

if you say so.

How about you figure out who the fuck I am first before you blanket accuse me.

anybody ... ANYBODY who sports the CONfed flag ... a symbol of an ideology that was/still is steeped in hatred, so much so that the hive mind went to war to keep it... has a certain amount of it in their DNA.

just someone who chooses a swastika to represent themselves...

symbol of an ideology that was/still is steeped in hatred, so much so that the hive mind went to war to keep it... has a certain amount of it in their DNA.

just someone who chooses a swastika to represent themselves...

That symbol was a symbol thousands of Virginia boys died under to fight the Federal Government invading their own people on Southern land. It was a Rich planters war, a poor mans fight.

And I hear you on the swastika thing, anyone with a swastika in their pfp doesn't really have as much a problem with it as they'd like to have one imagine.

I am a dedicated talk radio listener, from Beck to Hannity. They aren't inciting this. They condemned it live as it was happening. This is what the internet does.
If you are a dedicated talk radio listener, then you know the right wing propagandists were claiming the election was stolen all the way up to the insurrection. And some still do.

They fed the tard herd a steady diet of conspiracy bullshit. They should have known what would be reaped from what they sowed.

They weaponized the weak-minded, and continue to do so to this very day.

ralphy.jpg

They fed the tard herd a steady diet of conspiracy bullshit. They should have known what would be reaped from what they sowed.

They weaponized the weak-minded, and continue to do so to this very day.

Talk Radio hosts aren't even beginning to touch what can be found on the internet sites that some of the harder right use. Listen to Clay Travis and Buck Sexton one day. They're not the monsters you make Talk Radio hosts out to be.

Forum List

Back