Empathy

Sentimental tosh .

Wear a wig if it is such a big deal .

She looks brilliant with a bare bonce

The Big C is so dehumanizing , folks literally wither away right before you.

We took so many frequent flyers , women loosing their beauty , men looking like holocaust victims....

And the kids, so hard to maintain one's composure

~S~

You have no soul and no heart.
Quite the opposite .Too much often .

Which is why I like to be careful how I use my care and compassion to greatest real advantage for others .

Losing your hair is small beer when you look at horrible things that can and do hurt others .

Not some vanity project .

Losing your hair is small beer when you look at horrible things that can and do hurt others .
I don't think there are much worse things than cancer.
As far as this vanity shit goes, it's not vanity for us, which is why my ancestors were forced as children to get their hair cut. That is an insult to my culture and it's the reason a lot of us wear our hair long....because our ancestors couldn't.

I even hate to bring my cancer battle up but it's the only thing I got going on right now. I'm doing pretty well considering. I've always been abnormally tough and determined.
I have no words, I wish i did Occupied

At best i can only say stay tough & determined.....

~S~

I have no words, I wish i did Occupied

At best i can only say stay tough & determined.....

~S~
It's not that bad. Some of the people I encounter at the cancer center have it way, way worse I do. The really old people with a constant terrified look in their eyes break my heart. They know they lack the strength to survive but they are still going through with the misery of cancer treatment.

Quite the opposite .Too much often .

Which is why I like to be careful how I use my care and compassion to greatest real advantage for others .

Not some vanity project .
I disagree. It's devastating for most women. Just the thought my hair all falling out would grieve the shit out of me. I'd be just like that woman in the video.
That man felt her pain and did something about it. God bless him. What a sweetheart...

Forum List

Back