OAN reporter asks Press Secretary “ has prez trump thought about pardoning Obama?”

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
DAMNNNNNN!
Finally some questions Americans want to hear!
Link to come
Omg! Chanel of OAN just drop the bomb Q-not a single one reporter answers

Last edited:
DAMNNNNNN!
Finally some questions Americans want to hear!
Link to come

You can't pardon somebody if they haven't been charged and convicted of a crime, you stupid asshole.

Have another glass on me.

image003.jpg

• Banned
OAN is up Trump's ass to replace Fox as Trump's media arm.
You should worry that Trump is pushing for a state-run media.
It's what they do in North Korea and Russia, too.
Ha true .. that question was a set up! I love it. Press is getting their ass kicked haha

DAMNNNNNN! Finally some questions Americans want to hear!
You can't pardon somebody if they haven't been charged and convicted of a crime, you stupid asshole.Have another glass on me.
This is what talk radio does to people. Amazing to watch, though, huh?

I used to do a lot of driving between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and I always tuned into Limbaugh and Hannity during my drive. Two hours out of Philly and my jaw has dropped and my eyes were bugged.

The misinformation is astounding. And the way these sleaze bags segue their garbage right into an ad from a sponsor is so slick it's got to be illegal.

You can't pardon somebody if they haven't been charged and convicted of a crime, you stupid asshole.Have another glass on me.

I used to do a lot of driving between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and I always tuned into Limbaugh and Hannity during my drive. Two hours out of Philly and my jaw has dropped and my eyes were bugged.

The misinformation is astounding. And the way these sleaze bags segue their garbage right into an ad from a sponsor is so slick it's got to be illegal.
When I talk to people who don't understand how this alternate universe functions, I just tell them to listen to talk radio -- carefully -- for a few days. Then just imagine what it would be like multiplied by years or decades, and imagine that you are slowly isolated into a world in which that is the only news and opinion you get.

At first they think I'm kidding.

I’m in a deep democrat run city,, those two gentlemen are very correct..

OAN is up Trump's ass to replace Fox as Trump's media arm.
You should worry that Trump is pushing for a state-run media.
It's what they do in North Korea and Russia, too.
If only there were one truly "state run" propaganda medium! Then we would know clearly when the other press merely repeated.

Ears won't be convicted anymore than Trump was.

It's how it works, all blow no go

But let investigations begin!!!

Forum List

Back