OAN reporter asks Press Secretary “ has prez trump thought about pardoning Obama?”

DAMNNNNNN! Finally some questions Americans want to hear!
You can't pardon somebody if they haven't been charged and convicted of a crime, you stupid asshole.Have another glass on me.
This is what talk radio does to people. Amazing to watch, though, huh?

I used to do a lot of driving between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and I always tuned into Limbaugh and Hannity during my drive. Two hours out of Philly and my jaw has dropped and my eyes were bugged.

The misinformation is astounding. And the way these sleaze bags segue their garbage right into an ad from a sponsor is so slick it's got to be illegal.
When I talk to people who don't understand how this alternate universe functions, I just tell them to listen to talk radio -- carefully -- for a few days. Then just imagine what it would be like multiplied by years or decades, and imagine that you are slowly isolated into a world in which that is the only news and opinion you get.

At first they think I'm kidding.

True that!
Talk radio is how Trump built his base in the first place. Mike Pence was a right wing radio host in Indiana before he went into politics and ran for governor.

But Trump has done his own work on dividing the country. Thinking about a very long interview with Ivana Trump that I read years ago, she said back in the 1990s after their divorce, Ivana described a workplace that very much resembles the chaotic mess that is the White House now. And how Trump would pit his employees against each other for his favor. He's an evil, sick bastard.

DAMNNNNNN! Finally some questions Americans want to hear!
You can't pardon somebody if they haven't been charged and convicted of a crime, you stupid asshole.Have another glass on me.
This is what talk radio does to people. Amazing to watch, though, huh?

I used to do a lot of driving between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and I always tuned into Limbaugh and Hannity during my drive. Two hours out of Philly and my jaw has dropped and my eyes were bugged.

The misinformation is astounding. And the way these sleaze bags segue their garbage right into an ad from a sponsor is so slick it's got to be illegal.
When I talk to people who don't understand how this alternate universe functions, I just tell them to listen to talk radio -- carefully -- for a few days. Then just imagine what it would be like multiplied by years or decades, and imagine that you are slowly isolated into a world in which that is the only news and opinion you get.

At first they think I'm kidding.

True that!
Talk radio is how Trump built his base in the first place. Mike Pence was a right wing radio host in Indiana before he went into politics and ran for governor.

But Trump has done his own work on dividing the country. Thinking about a very long interview with Ivana Trump that I read years ago, she said back in the 1990s after their divorce, Ivana described a workplace that very much resembles the chaotic mess that is the White House now. And how Trump would pit his employees against each other for his favor. He's an evil, sick bastard.
It has certainly been a team effort. I do wonder if Limbaugh is stunned to see what he has created, an entire, closed-circuit universe from which his people just don't move. He's told them that he's all they need, and they believe him (although that has expanded to Hannity, Levin, Tucker).

Rush was a Scott Walker fan, and then abruptly switched over to Trump. The rest is history, as virtually everything Trump has done since then is targeted specifically to cater to the talk radio fan base.

DAMNNNNNN!
Finally some questions Americans want to hear!
Link to come

You can't pardon somebody if they haven't been charged and convicted of a crime, you stupid asshole.

Have another glass on me.

View attachment 339565

God you are stupid Blaine Sweeter :abgg2q.jpg:

Nixon blew out of the Potus before he was impeached, Obama left in honor.
Try to keep up with the conversation, Stupid. He said nothing about how they left office.

DAMNNNNNN!
Link to come

You can't pardon somebody if they haven't been charged and convicted of a crime, you stupid asshole.

View attachment 339565

Who told you that the media ? Lol

What did Trump's detectives bring back from their investigation in Hawaii?
Answer: NOTHING
Even your Dear Leader admitted he had lied.

Asked and answered, asshole. This was 9 years ago....Barry's buddy didn't find squat:

DAMNNNNNN!
Link to come

View attachment 339565

Who told you that the media ? Lol

She heard it from the non-essential media.

Forum List

Back