OAN anchor assisted Giuliani in the fake elector certificates in several states

Not at all. In 1960 Hawaii sent both Dem and GOP slates to vote in the EC because the legal recount was still underway at the time of the vote. Not the case for the 2020 election.

And you gave a second example where two slates of electors were submitted as a means of corruptly stealing an election.

You attempted to claim this was some kind of well accepted practice, but in reality it has happened once in a very specific setting with no relationship to what had occurred in 2020.

Not one single judge with standing in any of the 7 states agreed and none of those states were contested. Not one of the phony electors voted at the EC in 2020 like the two slates from Hawaii were allowed too in 1960 while a complete statewide recount was underway.
Thanks for the replies.

I've made my point sufficiently.

There is historical precedent and characterizing these slates of electors was counterfeit is utterly and completely false.

But I would never expect you to admit that.

I appreciate your participation.

There is historical precedent and characterizing these slates of electors was counterfeit is utterly and completely false.
But they aren't legitimate. They never were and never will be. There is one prior episode which was far different.

The DOJ needs to squeeze these people until they give the true leader of the coup attempt up...and guess what that was?
Oan is just another Trump propaganda channel; never any real news, just fakery.

Thanks for the replies.

I've made my point sufficiently.
You choose not to defend the point however. You can't name a single state where a legal recount was underway or that any type of valid legal argument was being considered by a judge that would over turn the election results. That's why neither of the two slates submitted by Hawaii would be considered forgeries or part of a larger criminal conspiracy to over turn the results of the election like the Ghouls efforts should be.

Forum List

Back