NYTimes Exterminates George Bush!

Only so much space on the paper...oh and there is no left/right,liberal/conservative when it comes to the media its just played like that to keep people off balance and not sniff to much and see the real culprits and their raping of America.

and who are these "real culprits" ?
These 6 Corporations Control 90 Of The Media In America - Business Insider
Six Jewish Companies Control 96 of the World s Media

Had to make sure to give you a source other than an alternate media option so you could verify it.

sixjews2_zpsegof5tzw.jpg

Might be slightly outdated I don't know but its a good overview.

Only so much space on the paper...oh and there is no left/right,liberal/conservative when it comes to the media its just played like that to keep people off balance and not sniff to much and see the real culprits and their raping of America.

Had to make sure to give you a source other than an alternate media option so you could verify it.
Ah yes, radical anti-Semitic web sites are now reliable sources among radical anti-Semites.
Thanks, dolt.

Are you trying to tell us it was an accident? If so, noone that has any sense will fall for it. They had a choice to post a photo also with Bush. They didn't.
Again, the two pictures being compared in the OP....are different pictures.

I'm saying you can't crop a person out of a photo if they weren't in the photo to begin with.

So for the claims of the OP to be valid, you have to show us that the original photo included GW. And the photo offered isn't the original photo.

Its a completely different picture.

Ah yes, radical anti-Semitic web sites are now reliable sources among radical anti-Semites.
Thanks, dolt.
Business Insider is a anti semite website! Hurry you better go tell them! How about some articles from your own race eh dickhead?Who runs Hollywood C mon - Los Angeles Times

There ya go sonny. He admits it and is quite proud of it! Hell I would be to. You decide what America sees and hears the easiest way to control them.

Do Jews Control the Media Alan Dershowitz

Ah an leftist jew he tries to downplay it of course...go ahead call the LA times and Huff Post anti semitic...

Pictures are different. One 'cropping President Bush out' is a street scene. One with him in frame is on a bridge. Could just be the street scene had many more marchers so made a better picture, whereas the one with President Bush on the bridge had far fewer.

This is going to shock NLT, but I agree. Former Pres. Bush and former FLOTUS Laura Bush should not have been cropped out of the main photo. However, there was more than one photo,if I recall. I just don't think both of them made it into the article.

I think it is fantastic that they went. Good for them.

The NYT article does, however, report that they were there.

Last edited:
Think they coulda panned right a bit excluding whoever those 3 women are at far-left to get President Bush, but it's not like the article claimed he wasn't there. Actually says they did mention he was there.

Instead of thinking it was conscious and deliberate I'd think it was just bad editing. They saw a pic with thousands visible and went with that one for their cover instead of the other with what looks like only a few dozen. Right decision, but bad editing.

Well, the bridge one definitely had Bush in it and was also cropped, dear.
B_pDW7NXAAArW98.jpg:medium

bush_blair_selma__3224564c.jpg

Why do you try to provide cover when it is so obvious? It harms you, not them.

The nyt harmed themselves years ago.

Are you trying to tell us it was an accident? If so, noone that has any sense will fall for it. They had a choice to post a photo also with Bush. They didn't.
Again, the two pictures being compared in the OP....are different pictures.

I'm saying you can't crop a person out of a photo if they weren't in the photo to begin with.

So for the claims of the OP to be valid, you have to show us that the original photo included GW. And the photo offered isn't the original photo.

Its a completely different picture.

I knew it--------------------the evil corporations, got it.

Now, care to tell us how many people those 6 evil corporations provide employment for, both directly and indirectly? and how much those millions of people pay in federal state and local taxes? No? didn't think so.

Third thread on this.

The choice was obvious: include the entire First Family and cut out Bush or publish the entire image with faces so small they would be recognizable. Bush just isn't important enough to include.

I still say I wish would have just edited him out before he did the enormous damage he did.

Third thread on this.

The choice was obvious: include the entire First Family and cut out Bush or publish the entire image with faces so small they would be recognizable. Bush just isn't important enough to include.

I still say I wish would have just edited him out before he did the enormous damage he did.

I disagree, respectfully. The president of a former President at this event is indeed important to record. The NYT could have put two photos in. It often puts in two photos for lots of things.

Whether it's deliberate or not, I don't know. But it was bad judgement. On this one, NLT, amazingly, gets a point from me.

Thanks, dolt.
Business Insider is a anti semite website! Hurry you better go tell them! How about some articles from your own race eh dickhead?Who runs Hollywood C mon - Los Angeles Times

There ya go sonny. He admits it and is quite proud of it! Hell I would be to. You decide what America sees and hears the easiest way to control them.

Do Jews Control the Media Alan Dershowitz

Ah an leftist jew he tries to downplay it of course...go ahead call the LA times and Huff Post anti semitic...
It's the worldwide Zionist conspiracy! Run!

Third thread on this.

I disagree, respectfully. The president of a former President at this event is indeed important to record. The NYT could have put two photos in. It often puts in two photos for lots of things.

Whether it's deliberate or not, I don't know. But it was bad judgement. On this one, NLT, amazingly, gets a point from me.

Good for you.

no sarcasm

Typical Communist Media behavior. The usual suspect Race-Baiter Dems are pissed off he showed up, and they'd be pissed off if he didn't. So it's 'Damed if you Do, Damned if you Don't' with the hateful Race-Baiters.

But that's ok, less & less Americans are taking them seriously anymore. You can only hate and cry wolf so often. It's gotten to be very tired and old at this point.

Third thread on this.

He is important enough to include, especially when we have Dembulbs around here starting threads that "republican leadership absent from Selma"

Typical Communist Media behavior. The usual suspect Race-Baiter Dems are pissed off he showed up, and they'd be pissed off if he didn't. So it's 'Damed if you Do, Damned if you Don't' with the hateful Race-Baiters.

But that's ok, less & less Americans are taking them seriously anymore. You can only hate and cry wolf so often. It's gotten to be very tired and old at this point.

Are you done ranting now?

This is going to shock NLT, but I agree. Former Pres. Bush and former FLOTUS Laura Bush should not have been cropped out of the main photo. However, there was more than one photo,if I recall.

I think it is fantastic that they went. Good for them.

The NYT article does, however, report that they were there.
'continued on page 15 as an afterthought

Forum List

Back