George W. Bush Gushes About His Fondness For Michelle Obama

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
58b875491500002200abcdaf.jpeg

George W. Bush smiles as he speaks with Michelle Obama during an event marking the 50th Anniversary of the Selma to Montgomery civil rights marches at the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama, March 7, 2015.

“We just took to each other.”

They may seem like an unlikely pair, but Michelle Obama and former President George W. Bush have a warm, genuine friendship with one another.

“That surprised everybody,” Bush told Ellen DeGeneres on a recent episode of “Ellen.” “That’s what so weird about society today. People on opposite sides of the political spectrum could actually like each other.”

Yet, the reason why the two get along so well is pretty simple: Bush makes Obama laugh.

“She kind of likes my sense of humor. Anybody who likes my sense of humor, I immediately like,” Bush told People while promoting his new book, “Portraits of Courage,” which features his paintings of military veterans.

When asked about the pals’ vibe in these photos, Bush told People:

“When I saw her, it was a genuine expression of affection.”

More Photos: George W. Bush Gushes About His Fondness For Michelle Obama

Well, this warms up an otherwise dreary day. Move over, Condi.

Get it straight lefties, the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM "gushed" about both the Obama's. Bush merely tried to illustrate his Christian values and lefties typically turned it into something sleazy. The story is non-news and belongs anyplace but the political forum.

Oh my god Michelle and BUUUUUUSH !!!! laughing together. So when are you Libs going to start calling her an Uncle Tom or what ever the black female equivalent is ? It is Democratic party SOP for this sort of behavior.

Forum List

Back