NYT Times Blabs Again: Jesus Was Likely A ‘Palestinian,’ Not White

I doubt he was white.
Israel is the land of the jews. Period. I dont blame them getting their land back in any way possible.
I dont give a shit about israel or palestine, im just not dishonest like most leftists.

History lesson for NYT editors: Palestinians are Arabs. Arabs didn’t conquer the area until 700 years after Jesus was crucified. Jesus is an ancestor of David, a Jew. Jesus was not an Arab.

They think if they attack Christianity enough they’ll destroy the faith. :lmao:

NY Times Article: Jesus Was Likely A 'Palestinian,' Not White
Be serious for a minute, if you can.

Given the time and area of his birth (if he was actually real) it's highly I'll likely he was white, and if he was it would have been odd enough that it would be noted in every account of him.

He was a brown middle eastern Jew.
Yes, but depending upon what color God used.

But a Jew, not an Arab as the NYT states.
Middle Eastern Jews are not genetically distinct from Arabs.

It is unlikely in the extreme that Jesus was anything other than swarthy, black haired, brown eyed, and so on.

Born in Bethlehem raised in Nazareth and both those towns are not in Europe but in...

Palestine!
Got a Roman map or written document you can post for us?

because we can't do our own work....we are so lazy......entitled!......I refuse to do the research and DEMAND that a liberal do it for me....and after that I will just MOCK and RIDICULE the evidence and dismiss it as nonsense.....

it is so easy being conservative.....

History lesson for NYT editors: Palestinians are Arabs. Arabs didn’t conquer the area until 700 years after Jesus was crucified. Jesus is an ancestor of David, a Jew. Jesus was not an Arab.

They think if they attack Christianity enough they’ll destroy the faith. :lmao:

NY Times Article: Jesus Was Likely A 'Palestinian,' Not White
He wasn't white...would you not believe in Jesus if he wasn't white or something?

Is that why euros devoted all of that time to making Jesus out to be a white guy with reddish blonde hair and blue eyes?

Born in Bethlehem raised in Nazareth and both those towns are not in Europe but in...

Palestine!
Got a Roman map or written document you can post for us?

because we can't do our own work....we are so lazy......entitled!......I refuse to do the research and DEMAND that a liberal do it for me....and after that I will just MOCK and RIDICULE the evidence and dismiss it as nonsense.....

it is so easy being conservative.....
Or better yet, he can get his info from The Onion or The Borowitz Report....

561935f2a54cf4a2d8bfb235f2574bea.jpg

It wasn't my term, I'm both agnostic and an atheist.
How does that work?
Agnostic: I don't know how the universe was created so I have to admit there may be a Creator(s).
Atheist: There may be a Creator but I'm 100% certain there is no supernatural component to this world, no God, no Jesus Christ, no Satan, no angels, no ghosts, no djinn, no Leprechauns, etc.

I love theology lessons from atheists.
As well you should. Who would be more honest and unbiased than someone who views all theology through the same lens?
Atheism is pretty dishonest, in itself. I would find better fitting terminology.
By terminology, i meant your use 9f the term "honest"
I don't think atheism is any more dishonest than any other ism, probably less dishonest since it doesn't need to encompass any 'truths'.

I love theology lessons from atheists.
As well you should. Who would be more honest and unbiased than someone who views all theology through the same lens?
Atheism is pretty dishonest, in itself. I would find better fitting terminology.
By terminology, i meant your use 9f the term "honest"
I don't think atheism is any more dishonest than any other ism, probably less dishonest since it doesn't need to encompass any 'truths'.
Atheists have more faith than anyone.

How does that work?
Agnostic: I don't know how the universe was created so I have to admit there may be a Creator(s).
Atheist: There may be a Creator but I'm 100% certain there is no supernatural component to this world, no God, no Jesus Christ, no Satan, no angels, no ghosts, no djinn, no Leprechauns, etc.
And only an idiot can claim they know the unknowable.

Forum List

Back