NYT sunday edition delivered for 1.00 per week.

Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
My wife got the letter today. "Subscribe to the Sunday Times delivered for $1.00 per week". As a former New Yorker I know that the Sunday Times weighs about 5 pounds. How could they deliver it to rural Va. for $1.00? Ah, the fine print...the offer only lasts for ten weeks, after that the price automatically jumps to $10.00 per week. The old mulch grey lady must be desperate.

There are massive lay offs in media. No revenue from advertising and they are getting desperate. Print and tv

I saw a couple days ago where FOX had a big move up in advertising as they dominate cable tv.
Yeah, normally on FAUX news, they would have Wounded Warriors, Gold sellers, and Mike from My Pillow. Today i saw some other advertisers, and was surprised. I guess even business are tired of backing losers like CNN, MSNBC and others....

My wife got the letter today. "Subscribe to the Sunday Times delivered for $1.00 per week". As a former New Yorker I know that the Sunday Times weighs about 5 pounds. How could they deliver it to rural Va. for $1.00? Ah, the fine print...the offer only lasts for ten weeks, after that the price automatically jumps to $10.00 per week. The old mulch grey lady must be desperate.
Either that or George Soros or Warren Buffet, Abortion's Sugar Daddy, sent them an incentive to say vile things about Republican Americans and our President. And that's what I think.

There are massive lay offs in media. No revenue from advertising and they are getting desperate. Print and tv

I saw a couple days ago where FOX had a big move up in advertising as they dominate cable tv.
People like to hear the truth when they watch the news. The American people are fed up with fake news, fake polls, and watching Nancy Pelosi calling Republicans vile names and making faces, tearing up important pieces of history, etc.

No revenue from advertising...makes sense.

Yeah, normally on FAUX news, they would have Wounded Warriors, Gold sellers, and Mike from My Pillow. Today i saw some other advertisers, and was surprised. I guess even business are tired of backing losers like CNN, MSNBC and others....

I made the same assertion. What advertiser would buckle to the mob and withdraw their ads from Carlson, Hannity or Ingraham where they get 4 or 5M eyes watching their ads, to go to a competitor and a fraction of that?

I want to meet the loser Executive who makes that decision when he gets a chain email with 100 names attached to it demanding they boycott LOL!

Forum List

Back