NYT: “How Trump’s Verbal Slips Could Weaken His Attacks on Biden’s Age”

Yes, we need to base our opinions on thee most partisan Trump hating literal gossip rag in America
WaPo and NYT are 2 of the world`s top 10 newspapers. Gossip rag? :laughing0301:
Where does your hillbilly gazette stand in these rankings?

Top ten Gossip rags. If you read and believe, you are one of millions of idiots.

Top ten? Bullshit.

There is more content in the Spanish newspapers than those 2 rags

Guys I’m nervous.

onee of our best lines of attack is that Bien is incoherent and losing it due to his age

So I was not the only one who noticed that Trump has been increasingly incoherent as of late.
Ron DeSantis noticed and the New York Times, as you will see in this excerpts:

Guys, let’s brainstorm. What can we do to overcome this problem? We need to get rid of Biden at the ballot box. Should we advise Trump to speak less to avoid giving it away?

I personally think this would be effective because it gives me impression that Biden is the only one losing his marbles.

First, I think we should send Kookbot from Kennesaw back to the looney bin. That's a great start.

Guys I’m nervous.

onee of our best lines of attack is that Bien is incoherent and losing it due to his age

So I was not the only one who noticed that Trump has been increasingly incoherent as of late.
Ron DeSantis noticed and the New York Times, as you will see in this excerpts:

Guys, let’s brainstorm. What can we do to overcome this problem? We need to get rid of Biden at the ballot box. Should we advise Trump to speak less to avoid giving it away?

I personally think this would be effective because it gives me impression that Biden is the only one losing his marbles.

It’s definitely a slippery slope for Trump to mention cognitive ability, because it invites greater scrutiny of his abilities, which haven’t been their best lately. He can’t seem to remember the people he hired; his speeches have become rambling and more incoherent than usual and instead of holding three rallies a day, he’s doing three a month!

Trump is descending into madness. The numerous court cases are taken their toll.

His allies are making deals to tell all

He step into the sunlight and got burned. Yet it was the power he craved and he can't let it go. When he loses the election then the madness will be complete.

The thoughts that it was stolen will haunt him till the end. Sitting in his rocker, he wanders why no one calls him Mr. President.

Born with a silver spoon and still it was not enough.

All this and you add growing old to the picture.

Its not a pretty picture.

Kids will have to step in soon. Instead of calling him Dad, they just will refer to him as Mr. President.

He wants us to get educated with the gateway pundit and zero hedge.

They lost because they lied and got busted. Nobody wants to lose $700 million. You’re just embarrassed because the big lie doesn’t win in court and Trump hasn’t even proved it to a judge. Did he even try to bring it to court?
I'm not embarrassed at all since I don't claim to be something I'm not.....right Commie from Conyers?
Judges refuse to look at the proof, but that doesn't keep real Americans from seeing it. And Fox is as fake as you so they sold out for effect, nothing else. $700 million is pocket change to them....

There needs to be a word for when libs accuse their opponents of their own negatives.

I'm not embarrassed at all since I don't claim to be something I'm not.....right Commie from Conyers?
Judges refuse to look at the proof, but that doesn't keep real Americans from seeing it. And Fox is as fake as you so they sold out for effect, nothing else. $700 million is pocket change to them....
Judges who were appointed by the twice impeached, quadropoly indicted one are throwing that garbage out of their courtrooms.

^^^The guy who believes men get pregnant wants to talk about people who don't now anything. LOL!
Were you one of the J6 rioters that were fighting with each other over who gets to have Trump`s baby? When he`s locked up you can apply for a conjugal visit.

Sioux City-Sioux Falls. Meh. Same thing right?

WW II… WWIII. Meh.

Turkey-Hungary… meh

He doesn’t need to actually know what he’s talking about. He’s got people to do that
And we know he only picks the best people

You think flaunting the Stalinist persecution of Trump gives your point any legitimacy, Wharf RAT?
:rolleyes:
Anyone else with 91 felony charges would be treated much worse than the guy who showed our Top Secret Iran War Plans to his country club cronies. He would`ve been given a blindfold and a final donut in some countries. You have no idea who Stalin was or what he did but reading books is a great way to become less of an ignoramus. Stalinist persecution? :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back