NYT: ‘Airplanes Took Aim’ on 9/11

"OH HOW THE MIGHTY HATH FALLEN"--------NYT used to be a good democrat paper------before the donkey became insane

• Banned
Most Americans Who See Collapse of Building 7 Doubt Official Story, Survey Finds

University Study Finds Fire Did Not Bring Down World Trade Center Building 7 on 9/11

Video Gallery
Fire-Commissioners-72419-600-360.jpg

https://www.ae911truth.org/

OH ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE AGAIN YOU LEFTIST STUPID FKRS CANN'T WIN YOUR FALSE GAMES ANY MORE PPL ARE TO AWAKE ACCEPT YOUR LEFTIST MORONS WHO STILL BELIEVE YOUR LIES YOU IDIOTS FEED THEM SO THEY CONTINUE TO FOLLOW U ASSHOLE LEADERS.......

On September 11, 2001, at 5:20 PM, the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7 collapsed into its footprint, falling more than 100 feet at the rate of gravity for 2.5 seconds of its seven-second destruction.

Today, we at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth are pleased to partner with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in releasing the draft report of a four-year computer modeling study of WTC 7’s collapse conducted by researchers in the university's Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.

The release of the draft report begins a two-month period during which the public is invited to submit comments. The final report will be published later this year.

We invite you to read the report and to watch Dr. Leroy Hulsey’s September 3rd presentation at the UAF campus, where he first announced his team’s findings.

“Yes, terrorists did it. Islamic terrorists. That’s what happened. Saying so doesn’t make you a racist, and avoiding it won’t keep Islamic terrorists from striking again.

I’ll never understand the mindset. They know Islamic terrorists did it. Yet their first impulse was to say that the “airplanes took aim.” As if nobody would notice. They had to be publicly shamed into grudgingly admitting even a partial truth about what really happened.

And they still think they’re better than us.”

NYT: ‘Airplanes Took Aim’ on 9/11.

Auto pilot designed by muslim pedophile butchers.

Some people did something to make those planes behave badly.

Liberals would have us believe that AR15s hop down the street by themselves shooting people and airplanes veer into buildings with a mind of their own. How can anyone with a functioning brain be a Liberal?

“Yes, terrorists did it. Islamic terrorists. That’s what happened. Saying so doesn’t make you a racist, and avoiding it won’t keep Islamic terrorists from striking again.

I’ll never understand the mindset. They know Islamic terrorists did it. Yet their first impulse was to say that the “airplanes took aim.” As if nobody would notice. They had to be publicly shamed into grudgingly admitting even a partial truth about what really happened.

I'm watching some heavy shows on History channel. A reminder that the dogs who did this must be burning in hell if there is any justice. All innocent people killed, some forced to jump to their deaths, and for what?

This terror attack should never be glossed over. The most evil, radicalized people on the planet committed it, and it should not be forgotten any time soon.

I'm watching some heavy shows on History channel. A reminder that the dogs who did this must be burning in hell if there is any justice. All innocent people killed, some forced to jump to their deaths, and for what?

This terror attack should never be glossed over. The most evil, radicalized people on the planet committed it, and it should not be forgotten any time soon.
And Omar thinks it was incidental.
I’m watching the History channel show right now. Very disturbing. Absolutely cruel.
I can’t say how it makes me feel about Omar and the lefties that blame Americans for this and what I almost wish would happen to them.

Every year like clockwork.....the never forget contingent continue to make d*mn sure we don't remember anything about 9/11

~S~

The New York Times chose to honor the 18th anniversary of the September 11 atrocity by blaming “airplanes” for carrying out the attack.
New York Times Blames “Airplanes” For 9/11 Attack
-------

Oh look the NYT as if their lying bs means anything.

That’s the best you have to bitch about?
Are you over your outrage over Trump's Sharpe pen?

Still going strong

Now it is coming out that the White House ordered the Weather Service to alter their report

No end to Trump bullying people to keep from admitting he is wrong

Forum List

Back