NYC mayor is requiring job applicants to includes photos with their application

I'll bet the "Administration" from the campaign was incompetent for the Office, and they were hiring more incompetent Black people.

eric-adams-headshots-city-job-applicants519.jpg
That's very racist of you. Have a nice time on my ignore list. I amsure others will follow suit and do the same, :ahole-1:

Dang.... you need to show a photo in order to vote. Why not to get a job?

Yawl set the ID standard.

Live with it.
Because a photo ID is needed to make sure the voter is who he says he is. The only reason a lefty mayor would insist on job applicants submitting a photo is so he can throw whiteys’ forms in the trash, and codify racism.

I've had to include photos with cover letters on resumes why do you people think it is odd? Oh yeah, yous guys are older than dirt and have not applied to anything but low key jobs.

The type of person who can do the job. Looks have nothing to do with that, unless you are a liberal mayor discriminating against whitey.
Do you have a direct quote from the mayor that that is his intentions? If not you have no basis for your bias.

As we think about it....."President" Xiden handed down an edict that NO WHITES need apply for the Supreme court. NO MALES need apply. But he didn't say anything about trannies. Hmmmmm....wonder if a BLACK trannie that started life with a dick would have been OK with him?

You should! If your state does not require it, you should advocate for it.

Do your state's driver's licenses or ID cards not contain a photo? My TN driver's license (Real ID) has two!
Not what I said, old man. I am not discussing “should”, I am discussing “does”, which is what the poster insinuated because meaner gene is a deranged leftist.

Forum List

Back