NYC mayor is requiring job applicants to includes photos with their application

if he has that problem he shouldnt be mayor,,,

Trump mistake New Zealand PM for Justin Trudeau’s wife

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern reportedly told comedian Tom Sainsbury how the US president was confused for a ‘good amount of time’ when they met.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern reportedly told comedian Tom Sainsbury how the US president was confused for a ‘good amount of time’ when they met.
figures your TDS would get the best of you while defending systemic racism,,,

A lot of skanky white chicks look alike.

Identification is racist and too difficult to obtain
Lib 101 Core Course

meaner gene says he's fine with Adams making hiring decisions based on what the applicants look like.
I didn't say that. I don't know how many people the mayor even sees personally before they're hired.

Look at Trump, he hired 50 US attorneys, and only personally interviewed 2 of them.

That's interesting. Years ago I put in an application with my picture on it; I figured they'd want to know I wasn't black (this was Baltimore).

They hired me. I worked there for years. They kept having to move further and further from the city as the crime went up and up. When they got too far for a commute for me, I went elsewhere.

See how, in Gene's story, everyone is the racist except him? Yeah, exactly.

LOL
thats how racist try and justify their racism,,

The New York Post has a long history of publishing racist stories.

Sandra Guzman, a former editor at the New York Post who was fired in October, filed a complaint in federal court on Tuesday alleging systematic racism and sexism at the paper.

This hearkens back to the DemoKKKrats' heyday, when the Klan handled their PR, and the color chart was the only hiring tool they needed.

More from the New York Post:

Just to be clear, Adams is saying he needs photos of people not yet hired so he'll be able to recognize then *IF* they are hired?

He can't wait until they actually ARE hired for their photos to be taken for this alleged purpose?

Sounds like a variation on stop & frisk to me...

Why do so many black mayors turn out to be totally incompetent?

Remember Ray Nagin? And that nasty skank from Baltimore.

Is it a genetic problem...or an "85" problem? Lol...

Forum List

Back