NYC mayor is requiring job applicants to includes photos with their application

As we think about it....."President" Xiden handed down an edict that NO WHITES need apply for the Supreme court. NO MALES need apply. But he didn't say anything about trannies. Hmmmmm....wonder if a BLACK trannie that started life with a dick would have been OK with him?
Yeah, it only lacks that.

Trump mistake New Zealand PM for Justin Trudeau’s wife

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern reportedly told comedian Tom Sainsbury how the US president was confused for a ‘good amount of time’ when they met.
Prolly she was wearing a big fat mask all over her face and President Biden couldn't tell her from the average carjacker. How people think "introducing" themselves with masks on counts as an introduction, I don't know.

"I haven't met you if I haven't seen your face," is going to be my reply to this atrocity from now on.

Really? That is most excellent. Never a requirement in MA. Sadly.
Excellent?

It reduces your social security by not making contributions. The, your state retirement is counted against the already reduced SS benefits I have from working in jobs that paid into SS. Then as a teacher, you are already working for a pittance and have to have a 403B to save for retirement because the state retirement sucks so badly.

Things are probably different in the People's Republic of Massachusetts. Us folks out here in flyover country take it in the shorts!

Excellent?

It reduces your social security by not making contributions. The, your state retirement is counted against the already reduced SS benefits I have from working in jobs that paid into SS. Then as a teacher, you are already working for a pittance and have to have a 403B to save for retirement because the state retirement sucks so badly.

Things are probably different in the People's Republic of Massachusetts. Us folks out here in flyover country take it in the shorts!
Idk I do not work for the Govt. No one forces you to be teacher

Now my oldest is making $14 per hour lol
It amazes me how we have increased everything in price over the years. My parent's house was bought for $9999 in 1963. Today it is worth about $150,000.

My first house was $77,000 and my current house is worth about $270,000 before Brandon's inflation killed the housing market.

My first car was $1300 used. My current vehicle was $36,000 used.

It amazes me how we have increased everything in price over the years. My parent's house was bought for $9999 in 1963. Today it is worth about $150,000.

My first house was $77,000 and my current house is worth about $270,000 before Brandon's inflation killed the housing market.

My first car was $1300 used. My current vehicle was $36,000 used.
My parents house was $80k now it’s about $800k. They did put about $50k into it.

You are attributing your own racism to the Mayor.

There is no evidence how the photo's are used, other than for inclusion in their personnel file.
The tweet in the OP says that the purpose is in order to increase diversity. It's very plainly an attempt to racially discriminate.

Yep, that must be why you ass-wipes are against voter ID's
I'm 100% for Photo ID.

Which ID would you accept/decline?

College ID
Drivers License
NRA Card
DMV ID, but not a Drivers License
KKK membership
Costco Card
USA Passport
HS Private, Homeschool, or Public ID card

Forum List