NYC launches $53M program to hand out pre-paid credit cards to migrant families

How about, send them to Idaho and let them fend for themselves?

Better yet, how about we send them to KKKanada?
If you want. In the mean time, they get gift cards like Oprah was up in there handing out new cars.

I would rather they send them back to where they came from, and I would rather our border be better secured so they are not continually flooding in in record #'s in the first place!!!!

Then congress should repeal a lot of laws. Get on it.

After Trump caused the imigration problem the covid emergency gave him emergency powers to use. When the Covid emergency ended under Biden these powers ended.
Nonsense. Trump policies on immigration--requiring Mexico to stop the caravans at THEIR southern border, the remain in Mexico policy etc.--were in effect long before we knew COVID existed, much less before it became a problem. Trump had the immigration problem way WAY less of a problem and was working to make it even less of a problem before COVID hit.

Biden reversed all that and as a result we have many million migrants now subsisting in the USA creating all sorts of other issues and crises that didn't have to happen.

You need to put your money your mouth is. If you have no problem with this invasion, then you need to do your part!

Dope. No America wants the current flow. Not a one. Congress must act. They MAGA house is and has refused to for political reasons

Nonsense. Trump policies on immigration--requiring Mexico to stop the caravans at THEIR southern border, the remain in Mexico policy etc.--were in effect long before we knew COVID existed, much less before it became a problem. Trump had the immigration problem way WAY less of a problem and was working to make it even less of a problem before COVID hit.

Biden reversed all that and as a result we have many million migrants now subsisting in the USA creating all sorts of other issues and crises that didn't have to happen.

Sorry, Joe works within the law.
I know how deplorables hate laws.

Sorry, Joe works within the law.
I know how deplorables hate laws.
I suggest you read up on immigration law and you will see how lawless Uncle Joe has been re immigration. I also suggest that you read up from as unbiased sources as you can get to see how well Trump's immigration policies were working and how stupid it is to blame the current immigration mess on Trump.

Thank you. Spoken like a true piece of shit Trumpet.
You "Christian" people are called deplorable for just this reason. You are deplorable.
Must be from all that inbreeding.
Christian is a term that is not generalized as Progs make it when on the destruction prowl. That teach a part to fish we have spent tens of trillions of dollars on, and many do not get with the program. It is easier to watch others fish while doing nothing and collecting for it. Even if it is minimal. It is not one way as you describe it. And within groups there are some complicated things going on also that are simple.

Stop with this shit.
This conversation was never about Americans like me.
This is about migrants.
Again i ask you prefer they starve and die rather than get food people like me pay for through my tax?
I prefer that they be returned to mexico the same day they show up at the border

Thanks for proving your stupidity, Trump's policies were working. Then Biden did away with them and told illegals to surge our border. Which they are.

MAGA Media rots the brain.

We had no immigrant crisis under Obama. We did under Trump.
This is a fact. Look it up.

Christian is a term that is not generalized as Progs make it when on the destruction prowl. That teach a part to fish we have spent tens of trillions of dollars on, and many do not get with the program. It is easier to watch others fish while doing nothing and collecting for it. Even if it is minimal. It is not one way as you describe it. And within groups there are some complicated things going on also that are simple.
You want to translate this wade od crap for the class?

I prefer that they be returned to mexico the same day they show up at the border

Why let them in at all?
When we hit the daily quota, 5,000 is what is proposed, close the door.
This is not hard but orange Jesus will not allow for any migration legislation.
He is such a fine America. Let America burn if I can't be king.

Forum List

Back