NYC launches $53M program to hand out pre-paid credit cards to migrant families

And MAGA Congress will not allow NYC to let them work.
Sickening to enable this in the hopes of winning an election.
There is no MAGA Congress. In case you haven't heard, Biden is a Democrat and the Democrats control the Senate. The very slight GOP majority in the House cannot prevent NYC from doing anything it wants to do.

And Biden once again has gone around the law via executive order and said the migrants can work. Personally I think any employer is taking a terrible risk hiring a migrant who can't even verify he/she is using his/her own name much less have references or any kind of track record..

Last edited:
There is no MAGA Congress. In case you haven't heard, Biden is a Democrat and the Democrats control the Senate. The very slight GOP majority in the House cannot prevent NYC from doing anything it wants to do.

And Biden once again has gone around the law via executive order and said the migrants can work. Personally I think any employer is taking a terrible risk hiring a migrant who can't even verify he/she is using his/her own name much less have references or any kind of track record..

Still they must wait 5 months to apply and meet qualifications.

The bottom line, we need to limit the influx started ny Trump.

Still they must wait 5 months to apply and meet qualifications.

The bottom line, we need to limit the influx started ny Trump.
Whatever executive orders Trump issued re asylum seekers can be immediately rescinded by Biden any time he wishes to do that. No legislation re asylum seekers was passed during the Trump administration. Biden has rescinded every single Trump policy re border security. He can do whatever he wishes via executive order in all other aspects of the migrant invasion as well. He doesn't care what the law or courts rule so he's pretty much home free for the rest of this term.

Stop with this shit.
This conversation was never about Americans like me.
This is about migrants.
Again i ask you prefer they starve and die rather than get food people like me pay for through my tax?
Fuck-off if you are not going to at least acknowledge that they are tossing $11.00 meals in the trash....If they are going to act like that (and much worse) then they can damn well fuck off and die and I certainly won't shed a tear.....Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Nope. I would be glad to however.
And guess what, I am not a good Christian.
I'd also let them work. That is what they want. That is what our country needs. That is what fixes the situation.
If you're so "glad to",then why are they not in your house right now ? You can't find them. They are all over. Walmart has lots of them.

Whatever executive orders Trump issued re asylum seekers can be immediately rescinded by Biden any time he wishes to do that. No legislation re asylum seekers was passed during the Trump administration. Biden has rescinded every single Trump policy re border security. He can do whatever he wishes via executive order in all other aspects of the migrant invasion as well. He doesn't care what the law or courts rule so he's pretty much home free for the rest of this term.

After Trump caused the imigration problem the covid emergency gave him emergency powers to use. When the Covid emergency ended under Biden these powers ended.

If you're so "glad to",then why are they not in your house right now ? You can't find them. They are all over. Walmart has lots of them.

In fact this is not true. Surprise. Surprise.
I was talking just the day before last to the guy who rents one of my barns at my country house about this.
None to be found anywhere.
Makes me wonder if anything MAGA Media says is ever true.

Nope. I would be glad to however.
And guess what, I am not a good Christian.
I'd also let them work. That is what they want. That is what our country needs. That is what fixes the situation.

So you are currently housing some of these people?

After Trump caused the imigration problem the covid emergency gave him emergency powers to use. When the Covid emergency ended under Biden these powers ended.

Joe Biden did WAY MORE than just that!
He literally invited the invasion we are now seeing. It's no surprise why they are flooding in in record #'s.

Joe Biden did WAY MORE than just that!
He literally invited the invasion we are now seeing. It's no surprise why they are flooding in in record #'s.

No Trump thru out the invite in 2016 by constantly talking about it.
What do you think started this?
We did not have this problem under Obama. Bush was trying to bring more in.

No Trump thru out the invite in 2016 by constantly talking about it.
What do you think started this?
We did not have this problem under Obama. Bush was trying to bring more in.

We've had the problem since the late '90's when these people started claiming they needed asylum. The word spread, and now it's standard. Most do not qualify, but they claim it anyway, because they know it will automatically buy them time.

The problem now is, Biden has turned a problem into a catastrophe!! He invited them in, and then the day he entered office, he ended Trump-era policies, and the flood began as never before!

"Almost immediately after he walked into the Oval Office on his first day as president, Joe Biden began rolling back his predecessor’s immigration policies"

Forum List

Back