NYC erects statue of a golden demon as a tribute to abortion and Ruth Bader Ginsberg

Not at all. You choose to not have an abortion and NO ONE will give the slightest shit
They do if the choice rests with the states. Abortion is still legal in the United States and will remain legal.

Your Vacillation and equivocation is amusing. 🤣

Try again.

Nope. You’re still vacillating. If you had the ability to distinguish a legitimate basis for distinguishing between the moment before birth and the moment after birth, you might be in to something. But as things stand, you’ve got nothing.
No i haven't. I have simply given you dictionary definitions of the words baby and fetus. You pivoted to zygote's and humans and claim I am trying to confuse the issue.

Projection much?

Did.you get a hold of Webster and give them hell for their definitions yet? What did they say?

So is the wart on my foot
Dehumanizing bullshit from an ignorant bigot; any random unborn human being has more worth than the filth attached to that wart - it’s impossible not to when comparing to such an extreme negative value.

No i haven't. I have simply given you dictionary definitions of the words baby and fetus. You pivoted to zygote's and humans and claim I am trying to confuse the issue.

Projection much?

Did.you get a hold of Webster and give them hell for their definitions yet? What did they say?
You’re merely repeating yourself at this point. I could accept your surrender. It would be easier for you.

You’re merely repeating yourself at this point. I could accept your surrender. It would be easier for you.
Yeah, I have to repeat myself because you keep trying to move the goalposts.

A baby is born, a fetus isn't. The end.

If you want to talk about zygote's and humans feel free to create a thread.

Forum List

Back