NYC erects statue of a golden demon as a tribute to abortion and Ruth Bader Ginsberg

I know the first thing I thought of when I saw that was RBG.

Good grief.

If you hadn't TOLD us what it's intended meaning is I never would have thought it. To me it just looks like a semi-fuckable female with bungee cords for arms.

All of the words in quations don't really mean anything. They are a bunch of buzz words with some filler added in. It honestly makes no sense and doesn't actually say anything.

Yet another (probably) multi million dollar icon put up for no reason at all other than to be a shallow and vacuous symbol of social agendas.

FnVVhYdXkAAWCMp

All of the words in quations don't really mean anything. They are a bunch of buzz words with some filler added in. It honestly makes no sense and doesn't actually say anything.

Yet another (probably) multi million dollar icon put up for no reason at all other than to be a shallow and vacuous symbol of social agendas.
If this Adams buffoon can afford multi-million dollar statues celebrating killing babies, then he can afford another 100K illegal aliens. Keep those busses rolling.

Forum List

Back