NYC erects statue of a golden demon as a tribute to abortion and Ruth Bader Ginsberg

I’m disagreeing with you and your dictionary daffynition.
Sure. You're not the first right winger to argue against the dictionary. It can be difficult for some to accept facts over there preconceived notions.

I can help you out though.

Feel free to lodge a complaint against the dictionary and see if you can get them to alter their definitions to fit your reality.

Good luck!

Sure. You're not the first right winger to argue against the dictionary. It can be difficult for some to accept facts over there preconceived notions.

I can help you out though.

Feel free to lodge a complaint against the dictionary and see if you can get them to alter their definitions to fit your reality.

Good luck!
You probably haven’t figured out how dictionaries come to be.

But, that’s ok. A baby is just a human being in an early stage of development. A zygote is also a human being in an early stage of development.

One thing we know for certain, a human zygote isn’t going to develop into a giraffe or an aardvark. It is going to develop into a human being.

If you were capable of engaging on actual logic, even you could finally realize that a conceived human being is a person.

A birth is just a dividing line. One memo et before the kid pops out, according to some lunatics, it’s perfectly ok to snuff- out its life. But one minute later, it no longer is. Pretty fucking arbitrary dividing line.

You probably haven’t figured out how dictionaries come to be.

But, that’s ok. A baby is just a human being in an early stage of development. A zygote is also a human being in an early stage of development.

One thing we know for certain, a human zygote isn’t going to develop into a giraffe or an aardvark. It is going to develop into a human being.

If you were capable of engaging on actual logic, even you could finally realize that a conceived human being is a person.

I never said otherwise.

A birth is just a dividing line. One memo et before the kid pops out, according to some lunatics, it’s perfectly ok to snuff- out its life. But one minute later, it no longer is. Pretty fucking arbitrary dividing line.
Yeah. A lot of laws seem to have arbitrary conditions. Hard to avoid sometimes.

Quite fitting.

The left is a death cult.

Just another statue to tear down when the pendulum swings, since that's all the rage today. Maybe we'll move it to a dark corner in a museum where no one has to look at it.

You are making things up. Show me.

Go back and re-read what you yourself wrote.
When the city park closed at 10 pm and it's 9:59...it's like I can stand there one minute but not the next. Sort of arbitrary.
The time deadline may seem arbitrary to you, but by that silly definition, any time selected for any reason would seem “arbitrary” to you.

Go back and re-read what you yourself wrote.

I did. You are wrong.

I said a baby and a fetus are not the same thing per the dictionary. A fetus isn't born, a baby is. I never mentioned humans, zygotes and whatever else you were deflecting too.

The time deadline may seem arbitrary to you, but by that silly definition, any time selected for any reason would seem “arbitrary” to you.
The baby being born deadline may seem arbitrary to you by that silly definition, any moment selected for any reason would seem "arbitrary" to you.

See what I did there? If we are going to debate thoughts and feelings we will get nowhere.

I did. You are wrong.

I said a baby and a fetus are not the same thing per the dictionary. A fetus isn't born, a baby is. I never mentioned humans, zygotes and whatever else you were deflecting too.
Your Vacillation and equivocation is amusing. 🤣
The baby being born deadline may seem arbitrary to you by that silly definition, any moment selected for any reason would seem "arbitrary" to you.
Try again.
See what I did there? If we are going to debate thoughts and feelings we will get nowhere.
Nope. You’re still vacillating. If you had the ability to distinguish a legitimate basis for distinguishing between the moment before birth and the moment after birth, you might be in to something. But as things stand, you’ve got nothing.

And Boston put up what does indeed seem to be a big penis (being given some attention from some hands), but that work of “art” was intended to “honor” the Rev. Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr.

I saw another thread in the big dick pic.

But if you missed it:

View attachment 751097

On behalf of the late Dr. King, I deem that offensive.

oh yeah....another masterpiece :rolleyes:

“Pro-choice” is such a bullshit term when most people who identify as “pro choice” lose their shit over people choosing the other way. Grow a pair of balls or and say, “pro abortion”.
Not at all. You choose to not have an abortion and NO ONE will give the slightest shit

Forum List

Back