Zone1 NYC Episcopalian school invited ‘Drag Queen Activist’ to ‘teach the children’

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
A sad example of Apostasy.
It looks like most of Christian Churches are dead now and true believers shall read the Holy Bible and pray to God without satanic middlemen.
We live indeed in the End Times today
By the way a whore house is more holy as this satanic 'church'

An Episcopalian school in blue New York City invited a drag queen to its “Pride Chapel” event earlier this year, as minors were encouraged to stand up and clap for the activist.

According to the drag queen’s TikTok, Grace Church School invited the activist, Brita Filter, to “teach the children.”

“I literally went to church to teach the children today… ️‍️‍⚧️,” Filter wrote in a TikTok post in April.

“A Catholic High School here in NYC invited me to their Pride Chapel,” he continued, misstating the school’s denomination, as it is Episcopalian.
“Visibility matters and I’m so honored to have had the chance to talk to you about my work as a LGBTQ+ Drag Queen Activist,” he added.
The video features a masked man introducing the drag queen, urging the high school students to stand up and welcome him.

“Her name is Brita Filter, and she is the queen of New York! Yaaaaaaas!” he exclaimed in the video that has recently gone viral:

Episcopalianism has been pro-LGBTQ+ for decades, hiring practicing homos as priests and bishops since the 20th Century.

Not a very surprising news story at all.

Trump-backed candidate for Arizona Governor, Kari Lake, invited trannies into her home and threw a party for them.

This is recorded on video camera.

Now she's running around w/her hair on fire pretending that she has a problem w/them.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

It looks like most of Christian Churches are dead now and true believers shall read the Holy Bible and pray to God without satanic middlemen.

An Episcopalian school in blue New York City invited a drag queen to its “Pride Chapel” event earlier this year, as minors were encouraged to stand up and clap for the activist.

According to the drag queen’s TikTok, Grace Church School invited the activist, Brita Filter, to “teach the children.”

“I literally went to church to teach the children today… ️‍️‍⚧️,” Filter wrote in a TikTok post in April.

“A Catholic High School here in NYC invited me to their Pride Chapel,” he continued, misstating the school’s denomination, as it is Episcopalian.
“Visibility matters and I’m so honored to have had the chance to talk to you about my work as a LGBTQ+ Drag Queen Activist,” he added.
The video features a masked man introducing the drag queen, urging the high school students to stand up and welcome him.

“Her name is Brita Filter, and she is the queen of New York! Yaaaaaaas!” he exclaimed in the video that has recently gone viral:

That's great, they're very loving people and who better to teach the young not to be prejudiced. It's long overdo that we end all this hatred.

1661947032588.png

Trump-backed candidate for Arizona Governor, Kari Lake, invited trannies into her home and threw a party for them.

This is recorded on video camera.

Now she's running around w/her hair on fire pretending that she has a problem w/them.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
The guy running for attorney general in Arizona is backed by trump he's a white supremacist. The bigger problem is that the attorney general in Arizona oversees the elections. trump and elections, could there be a problem if he gets elected, definitely.. the guy shouldn't be allowed to run.

Why does pedo problems in the church have to do with freaks and our children?
Why do people try to justify this bullshit with more bullshit?

Years ago people kept saying the left was going to end up trying to legalize pedophilia. I didnt believe them.
I do now.

Why does pedo problems in the church have to do with freaks and our children?
Why do people try to justify this bullshit with more bullshit?
Because they are really weirdos and the business were totally supervised. It's designed to make children less judgmental and not give in to prejudice. Hatred and bigotry are learned, let's not teach our children that.

Because they are really weirdos and the business were totally supervised. It's designed to make children less judgmental and not give in to prejudice. Hatred and bigotry are learned, let's not teach our children that.
Goddamn you people are freaks!

Goddamn you people are freaks!
Actually the only people that are freaks are the ones who call other people freaks. You have nothing to be proud of. If you learn this from your parents they taught you hate and bigotry.

Why are drag queens interested in performing in front of and speaking to children?

Actually the only people that are freaks are the ones who call other people freaks. You have nothing to be proud of. If you learn this from your parents they taught you hate and bigotry.
trying to indoctrinate children with unnatural sex and perversion is for freaks.
Why are these people so focused on doing their sexualized dances and talks in front of children?
This shit is why you leftist freaks are often associated with pedophiles and groomers.

Why are drag queens interested in performing in front of and speaking to children?
I read the original article. It occurred at the Tompkins county public library in Ithaca New York young teens were invited to learn drag the art of drag. Participants were able to learn about costuming, makeup, lip cinching, stage presence and much more.They were urged to attend all the classes, they invited kids 11 to 17 and also 18-year-olds. It was free and a good prelude for children interested in the dramatic arts. The underlying message of tolerance was just icing on the cake. I'm sure the drag queens were during this to create a better image since they are so persecuted by the less desirable people in our society because of their prejudice and hatred. It's hard to hate people that you actually know and like.

trying to indoctrinate children with unnatural sex and perversion is for freaks.
Why are these people so focused on doing their sexualized dances and talks in front of children?
This shit is why you leftist freaks are often associated with pedophiles and groomers.
Trying to cancel out the hatred and bigotry that was taught them by their peers and / or their parents. Drag queens are not the monsters in this world, it's the priests and coaches standing out in the open that all can plainly they see that abuse children. The ones that can fake the appearance are being normal very well. That's how they get away with it.

Trying to cancel out the hatred and bigotry that was taught them by their peers and / or their parents. Drag queens are not the monsters in this world, it's the priests and coaches standing out in the open that all can plainly they see that abuse children. The ones that can fake the appearance are being normal very well. That's how they get away with it.
What the sexual deviants do to children is child abuse.
You are a goddamn freak, dude. I hope you dont live close to any schools.

What the sexual deviants do to children is child abuse.
You are a goddamn freak, dude. I hope you dont live close to any schools.
You are either insane or so hateful and bigoted you can't see the good in any of this. Keep calling them freaks maybe that helps you justify your hatred and bigotry. You are the sick person in the party here. Life is love not hatred. Please get a life

You are either insane or so hateful and bigoted you can't see the good in any of this. Keep calling them freaks maybe that helps you justify your hatred and bigotry. You are the sick person in the party here. Life is love not hatred. Please get a life
Indoctrination of children is wrong. Im sorry if you think its cool to sexualize innocent children.
Well, im not sorry. You being a freak is your choice.

Forum List

Back