Zone1 NYC Episcopalian school invited ‘Drag Queen Activist’ to ‘teach the children’

Indoctrination of children is wrong. Im sorry if you think its cool to sexualize innocent children.
Well, im not sorry. You being a freak is your choice.
If you cannot teach tolerance to children they become hateful ignorant adults. That's the bottom line that's what you're trying to support here. I did additional research I looked at the school population of the Ithaca area I looked up the percentage of transgender use there are and this course outline was attempting to appeal to the hundred or so transgendered use out of a total population of 5,000 in the Ithaca school systems. These children are often hit with acts of violence and abuse by their peers so I'm sure this event was warmly received by them. It's nice to be supportive when you can. I'm not discounting those who are simply interested in the dramatic arts and are not transgender they may have wanted to do this also I don't know I don't have all there wasn't that much information available I already posted what was and it was good.

If you cannot teach tolerance to children they become hateful ignorant adults. That's the bottom line that's what you're trying to support here. I did additional research I looked at the school population of the Ithaca area I looked up the percentage of transgender use there are and this course outline was attempting to appeal to the hundred or so transgendered use out of a total population of 5,000 in the Ithaca school systems. These children are often hit with acts of violence and abuse by their peers so I'm sure this event was warmly received by them. It's nice to be supportive when you can. I'm not discounting those who are simply interested in the dramatic arts and are not transgender they may have wanted to do this also I don't know I don't have all there wasn't that much information available I already posted what was and it was good.
Teaching your child tolerance isnt sexualizing them. That is indoctrination.

Teaching your child tolerance isnt sexualizing them. That is indoctrination.
I assume the public library didn't think like you did otherwise they wouldn't have never host it the event. I did some more research before this occurred to drag queens in the area Kendra Marie Adams and Josie Berries had been murdered. This might be an act of redemption by the entire community.

I assume the public library didn't think like you did otherwise they wouldn't have never host it the event. I did some more research before this occurred to drag queens in the area Kendra Marie Adams and Josie Berries had been murdered. This might be an act of redemption by the entire community.
Obviously the people run that library is just as fucking perverted as you are :thup:

Obviously the people run that library is just as fucking perverted as you are :thup:
I grew up in Scranton,Pennsylvania. A real roughneck town, lots of ignorant people, lots of hatred and bigotry. The blocks were only allowed to live on one street one area in Scranton, the rest of the valley was off limits to blacks. In my youth it was just a known fact. In My Father's Day they used to burn crosses on the column Banks, sometimes with blacks crucified on them. They were even less tolerant about gays, most people would probably kill them on site. It's a wonder I survived at all. One of the best memories of my youth was going to the New York City world's Fair back in the early sixties with my mother. Towards the end of the day she was becoming weary and had to go to the bathroom, a little downtrodden by the events of the day. She went into that bathroom or rather sad person. While she was in the bathroom another woman befriended her talk with her and when they came out of the bathroom together my mother is smiling they had a few last words and hugged each other goodbye. My mother never realized that she had been talking to a drag queen. I noticed it right off the bat, women just don't have Adam's apples unless they're special.

A federal supremacist lies. Imagine that!
What's a federal supremacist ? Is that supposed to be an insult. Making up new terms to try to insult people with. You are a real piece of work total hatred and bigotry. Now I think you're a white supremacist besides that. Definitely homophobic and trans gender phobic.

Forum List

Back