Zone1 Evolution: The Big Hoax!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Plane and simple: Go to church and repent!
Satanists have fooled you, no nothing-come-from-nothing, but God created anything
Pray to God, otherwise it will be too late

Here are numerous proofs

Plane and simple:

hqdefault.jpg

Plane and simple: Go to church and repent!
Satanists have fooled you, no nothing-come-from-nothing, but God created anything
Pray to God, otherwise it will be too late

Here are numerous proofs

You have definitely changed my thinking on evolution.

I am now convinced that some people have never evolved.

70 years. Since I wasn’t around before that, I don’t know whether history is real or some kind of cosmic joke.
I always wonder that…

Are we actually living in reality or in another reality and this is only a mirage?

What if we repeat this life?

What if we become a slug and Hinduism and Buddhism are correct?

What if there is a God and all my bad and tasteless jokes make sure I come back as a Black Lesbian trapped in a Straight White Man Body?

Is evolution a hoax?

Could be or it could be we are still so primitive that we have no clue about our origins and Mars and Venus could hold the answers…

Now back to me drooling and picking my nose…

If evolution doesn't exist, then COVID-19 has always been around, regardless of whether it was made in a lab, or of natural origin.

That? Is patently the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

:rolleyes:

I always wonder that…

Are we actually living in reality or in another reality and this is only a mirage?

What if we repeat this life?

What if we become a slug and Hinduism and Buddhism are correct?

What if there is a God and all my bad and tasteless jokes make sure I come back as a Black Lesbian trapped in a Straight White Man Body?

Is evolution a hoax?

Could be or it could be we are still so primitive that we have no clue about our origins and Mars and Venus could hold the answers…

Now back to me drooling and picking my nose…

If evolution doesn't exist, then COVID-19 has always been around, regardless of whether it was made in a lab, or of natural origin.

That? Is patently the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

:rolleyes:

Well evolution can’t exist seeing the Monkey has not outsmarted us, or have they?

Doers ignoring reality ever get tiring? It must be difficult to consistently ignore the constant barrage of actual facts in everyday life that proves evolution is the most challenged and proven theory in pretty much all of science.

I know it is fascinating to watch....

Forum List

Back