NY times telling us to play along with delusions of mentally ill people

A group of people got together and pronounced "they" a singular pronoun. How stupid can they actually be.

From the link:

“I think we, and particularly young people, increasingly view gender not as a given, but as a choice, not as a distinction between male and female, but as a spectrum, regardless of what’s ‘down there,’” said Julie Mencher, a psychotherapist in Northampton, Mass., who conducts school workshops on how to support transgender students. “Many claim that gender doesn’t even exist.”

I...I'm at a loss for words. I'll let George Orwell make sense of it.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgeorwe136282.html
There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.

The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history.

We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.

Bigotry is when you and others on the right seek to disparage or otherwise disadvantage a class of persons for no other reason than who they are, by referring to them as 'delusional' or 'mentally ill, for example, when in fact neither is the case.

You're a social conservative, and like most on the right you fear diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty – you incorrectly perceive diversity as some sort of a 'threat,' and then attack that which you fear, because you are in fact a bigot.

Bigotry is when you and others on the right seek to disparage or otherwise disadvantage a class of persons for no other reason than who they are, by referring to them as 'delusional' or 'mentally ill, for example, when in fact neither is the case.

You're a social conservative, and like most on the right you fear diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty – you incorrectly perceive diversity as some sort of a 'threat,' and then attack that which you fear, because you are in fact a bigot.
So why are libs going after man hating dykes calling them bigots?

There’s nothing feminist about being a bigot

Starting multiple daily threads on trannies is rather delusional as well. Seek help.

But it doesn't end there. The pervert parade want to delegitimize all who are white, all who are male, all who are straight, all who are Christian, and all who are conservative.

And they're getting a lot of support from so-called "allies" who aren't weirdos but are helping them out.

Here is the online presence of this new brand of fascism:

Everyday Feminism

Starting multiple daily threads on trannies is rather delusional as well. Seek help.
You expect us to ignore these stories. Then when the insanity is forced upon society you'd say "well, why didn't you say anything. Too late now!"

You expect us to ignore these stories. Then when the insanity is forced upon society you'd say "well, why didn't you say anything. Too late now!"

No, post thread after thread for all I care. I just find your obsession with trannies to be odd as well as humorous.

No, post thread after thread for all I care. I just find your obsession with trannies to be odd as well as humorous.
I have a suggestion for you. Don't click on the topic, and don't reply.

I have a suggestion for you. Don't click on the topic, and don't reply.

Have a suggestion for you also: It isn't our fault that you got duped into getting head by trannie when you were in your cups.

No one is threatened. Calling dysfunctional people dysfunctional isn't hate, its reality.

As for bigotry, unless you are 100% for "anything goes", you also push your beliefs on society, therefore, you are also a bigot.

Mark

Maybe as a society we need to address the issue of mental health and not just turn them out on the street to rant and rave at sign posts and ghosts.

Forum List

Back