What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Their story" being between two fixed points in gender

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They is plural. They have more than one person living in their heads.

aris2chat

Gold Member
Reaction score

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They is plural. They have more than one person living in their heads.

This is because they have mental illness, Multiple Personality Disorder in this case, if they refer to themselves in plural.

Tilly

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
I don't think 'they, :) are necessarily mentally ill, just enjoy making us all jump through hoops. I, for one, won't be referring to 'them' individually in their new preferred way.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think 'they, :) are necessarily mentally ill, just enjoy making us all jump through hoops. I, for one, won't be referring to 'them' individually in their new preferred way.

Yes I agree, however I think a large number of them display symptoms of actual mental illess. IMHO.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They are mentally ill. The mental illness has been exacerbated by being allowed to berate others into agreeing with them.

It's like any child that never hears the word no. You wake up one morning as the affluenza killer.

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
Liberals are literally going to destroy people, get them fired from their jobs, make sure they cannot earn livings, be labelled as bigots, for people who will not comply with this insanity. THis is FUCKING INSANE. you are male or female. PERIOD.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List