NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the people involved in the emails lying when they say its true?

No, but Fox is being less than honest.

So let's review. They contacted someone who is CC'd in an email... and they can remember the exact contents of an email they got 6 years ago? Really?

Which email were they shown? The ones that were kind of routine, or the supposedly 'incriminating' ones.
And they can't name them.

So, I gather now, you don’t believe that Trump called troops “suckers, and losers?”
I don't know if he did or didn't.

Well there's plenty of people saying he didn't...
So? That still provides no clue if he said it or not.

All you are saying with that is that you know it's a bull shit narrative, based on a fake story by the Atlantic, but you're going to run with it anyway, like a good little hack...
No, that's not what I said. It's a pity you struggle with reading comprehension.

Ok, break it down for me then.
I don't know how to make it any simpler. As I already said ... I don't know if he did or didn't. That doesn't mean it's bullshit. It could be entirely true but I don't know because the only evidence is hearsay. But for that reason, I never claim he said troops are suckers & losers.

Savvy?

"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”'

As I said the Hunter Biden story continues to unravel.
When your sigs start with John Brennan and Jim Clapper you have less that zero credibility, Stupid.

You just keep humiliating yourself in this thread. :iyfyus.jpg:

That is your opinion and none of us really know but the optics are bad. His firing certainly helped Burisma as to why he was fired that is speculation. WAPO is a biased left leaning paper.
I don't know why I post these things that you refuse to read.

That is your opinion and none of us really know but the optics are bad. His firing certainly helped Burisma as to why he was fired that is speculation. WAPO is a biased left leaning paper.
I don't know why I post these things that you refuse to read.
Don't post pieces from WAPO or Breitbart. I don't click on those biased links. Sorry.

"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”'

When your sigs start with John Brennan and Jim Clapper you have less that zero credibility, Stupid.

I am not such a moron as you guys are to believe a fraudster like Steve Bannon or a Russian useful idiot like Guiliani.

I do not have to laugh that you attack two of the fifty intelligence officials because you have nothing else.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.

Don't post pieces from WAPO or Breitbart. I don't click on those biased links. Sorry.
It's Congressional testimony.

I guess I was right about this being pointless.
LMAO....testimony....where they evade and lie? That testimony. If you post a lie detector test then I will surely click. My gut tells me that Biden had him fired to help Burisma as it helped Hunter. I have zero proof of this. Just an educated guess on my part.

I am not such a moron as you guys are to believe a fraudster like Steve Bannon or a Russian useful idiot like Guiliani.

I do not have to laugh that you attack two of the fifty intelligence officials because you have nothing else.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.
Unraveling, my ass. It's picking up steam but if you only source MSDNC and CNN, I get it.

I am not such a moron as you guys are a fraudster like Steve Bannon or a Russian useful idiot like Guiliani.

Just sad and pathetic.
Sad and pathetic like the leftist tactic of group letters all attesting to this or that?
How many of those same people wrote a public letter condemning Trump's supposed collusion with Russia?

Members of the Deep State "resistance" will attest to anything and the word of fifty-two liars is no more
reliable than that of one or two people. Wrong is wrong.

Tell me, is Eric Chiaramella one of those signatories? Or Alexander Vindman?

LMAO....testimony....where they evade and lie? That testimony. If you post a lie detector test then I will surely click. My gut tells me that Biden had him fired to help Burisma as it helped Hunter. I have zero proof of this. Just an educated guess on my part.

Thanks for proving me right.

There’s no point in me showing you anything if you’re just going to brush it off because you don’t believe it without any critical thinking involved. Total waste of time.

Thanks for proving me right.

There’s no point in me showing you anything if you’re just going to brush it off because you don’t believe it without any critical thinking involved. Total waste of time.
Why do you believe he had him fired? Why would the US care about a foreign prosecutor? Show me some critical thinking skills.

Are the people involved in the emails lying when they say its true?

No, but Fox is being less than honest.

So let's review. They contacted someone who is CC'd in an email... and they can remember the exact contents of an email they got 6 years ago? Really?

Which email were they shown? The ones that were kind of routine, or the supposedly 'incriminating' ones.
And they can't name them.

So, I gather now, you don’t believe that Trump called troops “suckers, and losers?”
I don't know if he did or didn't.

Well there's plenty of people saying he didn't...
So? That still provides no clue if he said it or not.

All you are saying with that is that you know it's a bull shit narrative, based on a fake story by the Atlantic, but you're going to run with it anyway, like a good little hack...
No, that's not what I said. It's a pity you struggle with reading comprehension.

Ok, break it down for me then.
I don't know how to make it any simpler. As I already said ... I don't know if he did or didn't. That doesn't mean it's bullshit. It could be entirely true but I don't know because the only evidence is hearsay. But for that reason, I never claim he said troops are suckers & losers.

Savvy?
You didn't call him a dumbfuck....?

You're losing your fastball.

1603228767775.png

Why do you believe he had him fired? Why would the US care about a foreign prosecutor? Show me some critical thinking skills.
When I want to know why something happened, I go to the people involved. That's why I gave you the testimony.

It explains why he was fired. Read it or stop wasting my time.

When I want to know why something happened, I go to the people involved. That's why I gave you the testimony.

It explains why he was fired. Read it or stop wasting my time.
Nope it gives that person's opinion why he was fired. Give me yours. I am asking YOU to think critically.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.
Our CURRENT intel officials confirm it has nothing to do with Russia, so I don't give a rip what Brennan, Clapper, and their minions say.

The emails and pics speak for themselves. All you morons have is RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's getting pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back