NY DA Alvin Bragg Caught Withholding 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence From Grand Jury

No. I don't.

What does that have to do with you claiming you have all the evidence and testimony the jury has?

Are you just trying to deflect from such an assinine comment that you made?

They haven't even indicted him.
If they had something concrete they would have already.
That you refuse to tell us where you get your news from is telling.....

They haven't even indicted him.
If they had something concrete they would have already.
That you refuse to tell us where you get your news from is telling.....

Why would they have done so already? They were still hearing evidence as recent as last week. Possibly yesterday too.

Why would they have done so already? They were still hearing evidence as recent as last week. Possibly yesterday too.

The "evidence" has been looked at by the DOJ and several others and they all agreed there was nothing to charge Trump with.
FatAss Bragg is just another activist liberal judge who has no business being a judge.

The "evidence" has been looked at by the DOJ and several others and they all agreed there was nothing to charge Trump with.
FatAss Bragg is just another activist liberal judge who has no business being a judge.

LOL

He's not a judge, ya flamin' idiot. And it appears he's not yet completed presenting his case before the grand jury.

face-palm-gif.278959

You didnt answer anything.
You refuse to say where you get your news from.

Which post did you ask me where I got my news from?

I suspect it's from some leftwing sight because you have no knowledge of the case.
This is purely political and even dems are saying it.
What have I posted that makes you think that? (In bold).

I don't care what Dems are saying. You, me and "even dems" don't have all the evidence and testimony the jury has, so it is all speculation.

Listen carefully..... I don't care what people think they know. You get it?

DA Bragg has reportedly now been caught hiding 600 pages of exculpatory evidence from the Grand Jury - could face disbarrment...

...perhaps THAT is why the Grand Jury was not told to come in on Wednesday...

According to FOX News legal mind Gregg Jarrett, Soros-funded DA Alvin Bragg HID nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence to the New York Grand Jury investigating President Trump.

Leading Report
@LeadingReport

BREAKING: DA Alvin Bragg has been caught hiding nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump case.

Reportedly by whom?

Some fuckup.

Not impressed.

it takes 600 pages to show that Trump didnt direct Cohen to pay stormy $130k and then falsify business records on that transaction?

I wonder why Cohen went to prison when there are 600 pages defending him?

Mike Cohen pleaded "guilty" to the charges.

Maybe he can get the conviction overturned and a major settlement from Crooked NYC persecutors like the Central Park 5 did?

Forum List

Back