NY DA Alvin Bragg Caught Withholding 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence From Grand Jury

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
DA Bragg has reportedly now been caught hiding 600 pages of exculpatory evidence from the Grand Jury - could face disbarrment...

...perhaps THAT is why the Grand Jury was not told to come in on Wednesday...

According to FOX News legal mind Gregg Jarrett, Soros-funded DA Alvin Bragg HID nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence to the New York Grand Jury investigating President Trump.

Gregg Jarrett: I mentioned it yesterday, I think, when Bob Costello got into that Grand Jury room and told them, “Wait a minute. You don’t have the hundreds of pages I handed over to Alvin Bragg over here? You only have six cherry-picked documents?” You know, hiding from grand juries exculpatory information is reprehensible and unconscionable. And the conduct of Alvin Bragg and his henchman Mark Pomeranz, who specifically says in his book, “We’re targeting zombies because we don’t like his beliefs,” those guys should face disbarment proceedings

Leading Report
@LeadingReport

BREAKING: DA Alvin Bragg has been caught hiding nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump case.

DA Bragg has reportedly now been caught hiding 600 pages of exculpatory evidence from the Grand Jury - could face disbarrment...

According to FOX News legal mind Gregg Jarrett, Soros-funded DA Alvin Bragg HID nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence to the New York Grand Jury investigating President Trump.

Leading Report
@LeadingReport

BREAKING: DA Alvin Bragg has been caught hiding nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump case.

Yep....
I brought this very subject up to some of our leftwing idiots here on USMB and they scoffed.
Once they realize it's true they'll just shut up and attack somewhere else.

Bragg's biggest handicap is that he is actually our poster Mortimer .
Check out the photos and this is self evidently true .

Yep....
I brought this very subject up to some of our leftwing idiots here on USMB and they scoffed.
Once they realize it's true they'll just shut up and attack somewhere else.
Some idiots actualy argued Democrat prosecutors are not required by the 5th Amendment / law to turn over ALL exculpatory evidence, just what is ASKED FOR.

:auiqs.jpg:

Why on earth would you read a word of "Sandra Rose dot com"?

And even just reading that, the only reason anyone has to think that the documents were "exculpatory" is because Robert Costello, one of the Trump team lawyers, said they were.

This is mudslinging, which happens. Bragg, though, has to try every case he gets so that it will stand up to scrutiny on appeal. This one is practically guaranteed appeal to the highest level, and brutal scrutiny not just from the courts but from every press outlet in the world. Even a junior DA in a rural court wouldn't get away with shitcanning 600 pages of plainly exculpatory evidence; for the New York County DA to even think of it would be career suicide.

it takes 600 pages to show that Trump didnt direct Cohen to pay stormy $130k and then falsify business records on that transaction?

I wonder why Cohen went to prison when there are 600 pages defending him?

Alvin Bragg's Staffer Hangs Up On "Bull Shit" Congressional Call.

Rude reps for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg told a House Judiciary staffer to “stop calling us with this bulls–t” after he made multiple attempts to get in touch by phone.

The Judiciary Committee staffer who called Bragg’s office at noon on Wednesday was promptly hung up on after he identified himself to a woman who answered the phone, a person familiar with the call told The Post.

When the staffer called back a second time and identified himself, a second woman bluntly told him, “Your committee has no jurisdiction over us. You’re wrong. Stop calling us with this bulls—t,” the insider said.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any government entity respond to Congress in that manner. It’s quite embarrassing, but I don’t think anyone is surprised based on how partisan that office has become,” the tipster said.

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office is under no obligation to turn over any materials in what is clearly an ongoing investigation. Jack-Off Jordan is weaponizing his committee and engaging a clear abuse of power. Jack-Off is attempting to engage in Obstruction of Justice, which a against both federal and state law.

Mr. Bragg's office is correct, Jack-Off does not have any jurisdiction over Mr. Bragg or the Manhattan District Attorney's Office. He is interfering in an ongoing investigation in very lame attempt to protect the Traitor.

Last edited:

Leading Report
@LeadingReport

The gullibility of Trump supporters knows no bounds.

The gullibility of Trump supporters knows no bounds.

<ALERT, ALERT...>
OnlineTroll.jpg

Leading Report
@LeadingReport

The sources are "pjmedia" and something called "SandraRose". The rags and tweets do not provide any evidence to support its claim.

DA Alvin Bragg's completely polilitical, desperate, weakest case ever in 6 1/2 years against Trump is OVER.

Liberals and conservatives alike have declared how weak this case is, how Bragg should give it up.

Costello destroyed his case followed by Vragg being caught breaking the law / violating the 5th Amendment.

His own Grand Jury doesn't agree with him that there is a prosecutable crime - exactly what the DOJ concluded.

Bragg's 5 seconds of fame is over.

Forum List

Back