NY DA Alvin Bragg Caught Withholding 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence From Grand Jury

Mike Cohen pleaded "guilty" to the charges.

Maybe he can get the conviction overturned and a major settlement from Crooked NYC persecutors like the Central Park 5 did?
the reality there is no exculpatory evidence, because only a few nutjobs are making such accusations. Cohen would have mentioned it, if there was such evidence Cohen also committe bank fraud and tax evasion along with the campaign finance violation.

What a clown this guy Bragg is... I'm going shopping tomorrow and I'm going to get plenty of popcorn to watch this NY DA crash and burn....

The story first appeared on NewMax, but it has yet to verified. Then Fucked picked the story and ran with it. Cons are grasping at straws.
Robert Costello, Cohen lawyer testified and later made claims about what he said in GJ.
Boogey man say that's a no no...................only probrlem with that is he stated in a tv interview later, on Hanitty, what he said.

Oh it matters.
In fact it matters to even dems who say this is purely political.
I find it interesting you haven't brought up that fact.

It doesn't matter what an idiot, who thinks a DA is a judge, thinks. :icon_rolleyes:

But even should Trump survive this round, there's also the Georgia grand jury. After that is Trump's rape trial. Then we move onto Jack Smith.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

It doesn't matter what an idiot, who thinks a DA is a judge, thinks. :icon_rolleyes:

But even should Trump survive this round, there's also the Georgia grand jury. After that is Trump's rape trial. Then we move onto Jack Smith.

If you think I give a shit about you attacking me for a brain fart go ahead and keep it up because I dont give a shit.
That all you have is the attacks tells me you're a weak opponent that has no substance in your rebuttals.

Give it a rest.
You clowns have been trying to get something on Trump for the last four years and have failed every time.

If you think I give a shit about you attacking me for a brain fart go ahead and keep it up because I dont give a shit.
That all you have is the attacks tells me you're a weak opponent that has no substance in your rebuttals.

LOL

By "substance," you mean, "your brain has terminal gas?"

Alvin Bragg's Staffer Hangs Up On "Bull Shit" Congressional Call.

Rude reps for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg told a House Judiciary staffer to “stop calling us with this bulls–t” after he made multiple attempts to get in touch by phone.

The Judiciary Committee staffer who called Bragg’s office at noon on Wednesday was promptly hung up on after he identified himself to a woman who answered the phone, a person familiar with the call told The Post.

When the staffer called back a second time and identified himself, a second woman bluntly told him, “Your committee has no jurisdiction over us. You’re wrong. Stop calling us with this bulls—t,” the insider said.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any government entity respond to Congress in that manner. It’s quite embarrassing, but I don’t think anyone is surprised based on how partisan that office has become,” the tipster said.

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office is under no obligation to turn over any materials in what is clearly an ongoing investigation. Jack-Off Jordan is weaponizing his committee and engaging a clear abuse of power. Jack-Off is attempting to engage in Obstruction of Justice, which a against both federal and state law.

Mr. Bragg's office is correct, Jack-Off does not have any jurisdiction over Mr. Bragg or the Manhattan District Attorney's Office. He is interfering in an ongoing investigation in very lame attempt to protect the Traitor.
Even the call could be construed as Obstruction of Justice. The MAGA cult in the House is desperately trying to defend their cult leader.

Even the call could be construed as Obstruction of Justice. The MAGA cult in the House is desperately trying to defend their cult leader.

If Bragg's efforts are on the up and up, why doesn't he just be transparent about it?

BTW, its not "obstruction of justice" if Bragg is too much of a wuss to file charges.

The Constitution still permits the accused, in this case Donald J. Trump, the right to a speedy trial as well as due process including "discovery".

When is Bragg going to comply? Or is his goal just to collude with Sleepy Joe in an attempt to fix the 2024 Presidential election?

If Bragg's efforts are on the up and up, why doesn't he just be transparent about it?

BTW, its not "obstruction of justice" if Bragg is too much of a wuss to file charges.

The Constitution still permits the accused, in this case Donald J. Trump, the right to a speedy trial as well as due process including "discovery".

When is Bragg going to comply? Or is his goal just to collude with Sleepy Joe in an attempt to fix the 2024 Presidential election?

You do understand the right to a speedy trial begins when someone is charged with a crime, right?

And you do understand that discovery also follows charges, right?

And you do understand Trump has not yet been charged with a crime, right?

You do understand the right to a speedy trial begins when someone is charged with a crime, right?

And you do understand that discovery also follows charges, right?

And you do understand Trump has not yet been charged with a crime, right?

Your using facts and Cons believe in conspiracy theories.

When Biden leaves office I hope the weight of the law enforcement world crashes down on his crooked ass....
Paybacks a bitch Joe.....

Forum List

Back