NY DA Alvin Bragg Caught Withholding 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence From Grand Jury

Bragg is failing that much is obvious.
Of course when the case totally falls apart which it has you'll just ignore it and move on to the next fake scandal.
It fell apart? You saw all the evidence and testimony?

Didn't they interview the national inquirer guy this morning?

Interesting development for a case you claim is falling apart.

It's speculation the DOJ declined to file charges?
Even dems know this is going nowhere so why are you so stupid?
No. It's speculation to assume that new evidence wasn't brought to light afterwards.

If Bragg or the grand jury decides to drop the case; I will move on.

If the grand jury indicts, trumpers will, in my opinion, move the goal posts and label the judge a deep state guy, one of the jurors was a friend's cousins room mate's great grandmother, blah blah blah, etc etc.

Trumpers always have excuses. It's always a conspiracy.

Tell me more right wing nonsense. It's amusing.

No. It's speculation to assume that new evidence wasn't brought to light afterwards.

If Bragg or the grand jury decides to drop the case; I will move on.

If the grand jury indicts, trumpers will, in my opinion, move the goal posts and label the judge a deep state guy, one of the jurors was a friend's cousins room mate's great grandmother, blah blah blah, etc etc.

Trumpers always have excuses. It's always a conspiracy.

Tell me more right wing nonsense. It's amusing.

Trumpers?
Good lord are you ever a child. Whats next BabyTrump?
He wont be convicted and if you were to watch anything but the MSM you'd know that.
There's no evidence that hasnt been seen already and I cant wait for your disappointment.

DA Alvin Bragg's completely polilitical, desperate, weakest case ever in 6 1/2 years against Trump is OVER.

Liberals and conservatives alike have declared how weak this case is, how Bragg should give it up.

Costello destroyed his case followed by Vragg being caught breaking the law / violating the 5th Amendment.

His own Grand Jury doesn't agree with him that there is a prosecutable crime - exactly what the DOJ concluded.

Bragg's 5 seconds of fame is over.
If this evidence exists and the judge allows the indictment, what will your explanation be?

Trumpers?
Good lord are you ever a child. Whats next BabyTrump?
He wont be convicted and if you were to watch anything but the MSM you'd know that.
There's no evidence that hasnt been seen already and I cant wait for your disappointment.
Yawn...I don't watch MSM and maybe he won't be indicted or convicted. Not sure. I won't be disappointed regardless of what happens. Just more random blather from you.

So your claim is you have seen all the evidence and testimony the grand jury has?

Obviously you are not a poster to take seriously as this can't be true...unless you are on the jury?

Are you on the jury?

Alvin Bragg's Staffer Hangs Up On "Bull Shit" Congressional Call.

Rude reps for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg told a House Judiciary staffer to “stop calling us with this bulls–t” after he made multiple attempts to get in touch by phone.

The Judiciary Committee staffer who called Bragg’s office at noon on Wednesday was promptly hung up on after he identified himself to a woman who answered the phone, a person familiar with the call told The Post.

When the staffer called back a second time and identified himself, a second woman bluntly told him, “Your committee has no jurisdiction over us. You’re wrong. Stop calling us with this bulls—t,” the insider said.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any government entity respond to Congress in that manner. It’s quite embarrassing, but I don’t think anyone is surprised based on how partisan that office has become,” the tipster said.

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office is under no obligation to turn over any materials in what is clearly an ongoing investigation. Jack-Off Jordan is weaponizing his committee and engaging a clear abuse of power. Jack-Off is attempting to engage in Obstruction of Justice, which a against both federal and state law.

Mr. Bragg's office is correct, Jack-Off does not have any jurisdiction over Mr. Bragg or the Manhattan District Attorney's Office. He is interfering in an ongoing investigation in very lame attempt to whaprotect the Traitor.
what if fat alvin is colluding with the justice dept. of the united states

Trump to be indicted for removing tag from his mattress in 1997.
Democrats are giggling giddily everywhere.

Yawn...I don't watch MSM and maybe he won't be indicted or convicted. Not sure. I won't be disappointed regardless of what happens. Just more random blather from you.

So your claim is you have seen all the evidence and testimony the grand jury has?

Obviously you are not a poster to take seriously as this can't be true...unless you are on the jury?

Are you on the jury?

So you get your news from the HuffingPaintPost?
The DU?

So you get your news from the HuffingPaintPost?
The DU?
No. I don't.

What does that have to do with you claiming you have all the evidence and testimony the jury has?

Are you just trying to deflect from such an assinine comment that you made?

Forum List

Back