NY Assembly approves of Cuomo's sex harassment

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
They have decided to let Fredo slide on this, and will not be pursuing Impeachment.

The D's should at least put it up to a vote- get their people's names on the record for endorsing Cuomo's activities.

IMHO, this is a Democrat Disgrace, Cuomo needs to be impeached and have a chance to prove his innocence. The fact that he is leaving office isn't a defense.

They have decided to let Fredo slide on this, and will not be pursuing Impeachment.

The D's should at least put it up to a vote- get their people's names on the record for endorsing Cuomo's activities.

IMHO, this is a Democrat Disgrace, Cuomo needs to be impeached and have a chance to prove his innocence. The fact that he is leaving office isn't a defense.

It's kind of like catching a bank robber while he's spending the loot, taking the cash from him that's left, and saying, bad boy! Gee, I wonder what they'll do with the inevitable tax issue they'll find in Trump's records in NY? Disgusting hypocrites and their media whores. (my apologies to any working ladies for the comparison).

Each day they prove more and more what utter scum they are.

I think the other Cuomo boy on CNN should have been booted too.

But you know, nepotism, kowtowing to the already powerful, and biased Corporate media Establishment-supporting news and all.

No impeachment. Probably not even a slap on the wrist.

Cuomo will never have to answer for the women he assaulted.

But is anyone really surprised?

Theres still criminal charges waiting.

Five NY district attorneys are supposedly still investigating him...

"We will be formally requesting investigative materials obtained by the AG's Office, and we welcome any victim to contact our office with additional information," Albany County District Attorney David Soares said in a statement, adding his office is conducting an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter.

Westchester County District Attorney Mimi Rocah formally requested materials from the state's report in a letter sent Wednesday to James, noting that one of the incidents occurred in her county.

"I believe it is appropriate for my office to conduct a further inquiry to determine if any of the reported conduct that is alleged to have occurred in Westchester County is criminal in nature," the letter states.

Acting Nassau County District Attorney Joyce A. Smith also requested information from James, writing in a letter to the attorney general that the county "will thoroughly and expeditiously investigate any potential crimes" committed there by the governor.

And the district attorney's office in New York County, which encompasses Manhattan, also sent a letter to James' office seeking additional investigatory materials from two state employees who alleged unwanted, inappropriate touching by Cuomo in order to "properly investigate these potential sex crimes."

----
Oswego County too.

There's also a pending investigation by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn who are looking into the Cuomo administration's handling of COVID-19 in nursing homes and its withholding of certain death data at the height of the pandemic last year.

And that's not all. James is still looking into whether Cuomo illegally used state resources to pen his book on the COVID-19 crisis, for which he is due to be paid $5.1 million.

Forum List

Back