NY AG May Seek Corporate Death Penalty For Trump Tower And All Of His Golf Courses

Trump did not start that, Trump did not even want to be on it.

Mark Burnett created the show and talked Trump in to being on it.

Damn, for as much as you all worship the man, you know jack fucking shit about him....which is probably why you worship him.
Maybe they don't worship him then.

Maybe that's an assigned value of the left to dramafy an argument.

The right’s support of Trump illustrates just how devoid of integrity conservatives truly are.
Thats not even the pot calling the kettle black, thats like a giant black hole in space trying to call the kettle black. You nimrods support the largest crime party ever and lob grenades at us, after never ever having proven a thing against Trump. Meanwhile, your felons wait in line for their karma punishment......
Devoid of integrity should be tattooed on your forehead Dimmer.

Maybe they don't worship him then.

Maybe that's an assigned value of the left to dramafy an argument.

I call it like I see it. The same as I did with those that worshiped (maybe still do) Obama. He could no wrong in the eyes of many.

A lack of knowledge does not preclude worship, if it did then most Christians would not be worshiping Jesus. Or perhaps you think they are not.

I call it like I see it. The same as I did with those that worshiped (maybe still do) Obama. He could no wrong in the eyes of many.

A lack of knowledge does not preclude worship, if it did then most Christians would not be worshiping Jesus. Or perhaps you think they are not.
Maybe they worship what he represents to them.

It's tough to have conversations with people who assign you values and argue that, not their point.

I did not question its popularity, I said that Trump did not create it.

I agree it was very popular. I have often said that Mark Burnett is the man most responsible for Trump being the POTUS. No Apprentice, no Trump as President.
Read my signature

In the coming weeks or even days, the AG is expected to file a massive, long-threatened 'enforcement action' — essentially a multi-hundred-page lawsuit against the Trumps and his Manhattan-based business," Business Insider reported Wednesday.

“It's everything, because at issue is Trump Tower [where the Trump Organization is headquartered in Manhattan], at issue is 40 Wall Street, which is one of his most beloved properties and probably one of the more valuable ones," Snell explained. "All of his golf courses are also at stake, so it's a big deal."

/——/ While crime runs rampant in NYC, this sorry excuse for a DA goes after Trump just in time for the mid terms.
No coincidences here, Folks. Move along.

The more the Liberals attack Orange Man Bad, the MORE popular he becomes. :) The liberals are stepping in a pile of poo and they can't shake it off their shoes. Some flunkie sent me a Liberal magazine and I decided to read it. The ENTIRE magazine was filled with abortion stories (one lady got 3 abortions) and is upset she can't have more and referred to the baby as a "lump of tissue" inside her stomach and the rest of the magazine was about President Trump and their HATRED for him. Liberals are mentally disturbed to the highest degree.

Forum List

Back