Nunes says Obama official made hundreds of unjustified unmasking requests

Steve doesn't want to admit the truth. Too painful.
“I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree,” Chief Scout Executive Michael Surbaugh wrote in a letter to the organization. “That was never our intent.”

Turn on the news: White House in Chaos... meanwhile these poor poor frustrated DEPLORABLES get so excited over fake news by fake news web sites..
True journalists go to work for the NYT and Wash Post..
College dropouts and Trump whores go to work for the Gateway Pundit.
Hilarious.
The only deplorable is yourself.

If it's such a " bombshell " why does the discredited Gateway Pundit carry it and not a valid news organization?
You idiots crack me up with your alternative facts in your alternative universe..
It was carried by Fox News tonight, a very valid news source.
Sure. It was " carried" on a stretcher and then put in the dumpster..I've read about a dozen of your so called " breaking news " stories...and then nothing happens so you go on to the next " breaking news " story.
Impotence like this is hard to match..

Turn on the news: White House in Chaos... meanwhile these poor poor frustrated DEPLORABLES get so excited over fake news by fake news web sites..
Hilarious.
That's the best you can do? Lmao

Still waiting for the liars.... any of the liars to tell me which democrat was arrested.
Flaccid knownothings..

Hilarious.
That's the best you can do? Lmao
The best you can do is call others what a two time failure as a candidate called others .

Nunes is a fucking douche who undermined the intelligence committee to get brownie points with the President thinking it would get him somewhere. He's a little fuck bag and can't be trusted.

Translation: Nunes revealed what a bunch of unscrupulous criminal douche bags the members of the Obama administration were.

Nunes is a fucking douche who undermined the intelligence committee to get brownie points with the President thinking it would get him somewhere. He's a little fuck bag and can't be trusted.

Translation: Nunes revealed what a bunch of unscrupulous criminal douche bags the members of the Obama administration were.

If you are ok with an Intelligence Committee chair undermining an investigation and leaking information then you shouldn't have a problem with people in the White House leaking information about Trump's unethical behavior...

If you are ok with an Intelligence Committee chair undermining an investigation and leaking information then you shouldn't have a problem with people in the White House leaking information about Trump's unethical behavior...
"Undermining?" You mean he revealed facts to the public that those Dim douche bags wanted to keep hidden? Yeah, I bet you hate that. The fact is that the more these committees investigate the known facts, the more it becomes apparent that Dims were doing all the colluding, spying and leaking.

That and a Hersey Bar will get you the only treat you can possibly get.

I love watching douche bags like you shedding your liberal tears because Dims are about to get what they deserve.

"Undermining?" You mean he revealed facts to the public that those Dim douche bags wanted to keep hidden? Yeah, I bet you hate that. The fact is that the more these committees investigate the known facts, the more it becomes apparent that Dims were doing all the colluding, spying and leaking.
The fact you believe that is hilarious,
Trump's ratings are in the 30's, the TRumpcare bill just keeps getting more laughable by the minute, Trump's scared shitless and obsessed with the Russian investigations but you think it's the Dems on the hot seat with Russia..
Craziness like that is hard to match..

I love watching douche bags like you shedding your liberal tears because Dims are about to get what they deserve.
That's what you said last month... and the month before that and the month before that...
Your Hannity inspired bogus stories just keep providing us with more laughter. Ever wonder why Hannity's ratings keep dropping?
No you probably don't.

" Nunes says"
Ha ha ha. He exposed himself as a traitor to the American people because he committed a mortal sin when he took privileged info right to Trump.

Wrong. He told Trump what was part of the investigation and pissed off everyone on the committee, Democrat AND Republican.

“I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree,” Chief Scout Executive Michael Surbaugh wrote in a letter to the organization. “That was never our intent.”
The Scout chief is one mind. The 40,000 independent minded Scouts who cheered their beloved president disagree with the Chief.

The Scout chief is one mind. The 40,000 independent minded Scouts who cheered their beloved president disagree with the Chief.

He is the only one?... Did you not read about all the parents pulling their kids out of the Boy Scouts?

They're kids and your KGB PREZ took advantage of them. Those are the facts as is Trump rebuke which I'm sure he hated to hear.
He's thin skinned ya know.

Forum List

Back