Number Of Illegal Alien Children Crossing The U.S. Border At All-Time High

So much for the right's "all life is precious" wedge issue declaration.
When many peoples living standards continue to drop and surviving becomes harder are you going to keep up that rhetoric? Most Repub voters are not against immigration. Progs use it to pad their voter roles. They stole an election and do demonic things in front of us all. You laugh at it like they are "getting over on the man". More and more the fringe rules us. This is not equality. You are destroying the backbone of our nation. Or what is left of it.

Funny how that happens when you change the messaging from "STOP ILLEGAL CROSSING, COME THROUGH LEGALLY" to "COME ON IN!! SCREW OUR LAWS!!!!!"

What a fucking drama queen you are. These children have been waiting on the other side of the border to come in for years, in some cases.

Biden's changes will eliminate people dying from illegal border crossings. It will also eliminate the hundreds of millions of dollars Trump was spending locking up refugees in his camps @ $700 per day, per person. You could have put these people up in a 5 star hotel for less money.

Funny how that happens when you change the messaging from "STOP ILLEGAL CROSSING, COME THROUGH LEGALLY" to "COME ON IN!! SCREW OUR LAWS!!!!!"

What a fucking drama queen you are. These children have been waiting on the other side of the border to come in for years, in some cases.

Biden's changes will eliminate people dying from illegal border crossings. It will also eliminate the hundreds of millions of dollars Trump was spending locking up refugees in his camps @ $700 per day, per person. You could have put these people up in a 5 star hotel for less money.
i agree .... but heres one better for ya ! not only should we open the border to all comers we should also provide transportation to their new home ! thats right we should load them all in buses and give them a free ride to canada !

So much for the right's "all life is precious" wedge issue declaration.
Yes its normal to send your kid on a thousand mile hike into a strange country all by themselves.....
What makes you think it's normal to be so desperate you'd put life at risk?
I doubt there is any damn good reason to ditch your kid in this fashion

What almost all those kids go through on that journey is more horrible than most here can imagine. It's hard to believe a parent would deliberately do that to their children.

i agree .... but heres one better for ya ! not only should we open the border to all comers we should also provide transportation to their new home ! thats right we should load them all in buses and give them a free ride to canada !

Good luck with that, even Canada isn't that generous.

If you guys opened up th border from up North for all comers, you'd get 1000's a day heading to the U.S. I'm, surprised more Canadans haven't tried it, but somehow I don't think those who support illiegal immigration from the South want it from the North. Odd really.

Forum List

Back