Secession isn't just a pursuit of the anti-communists...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I looked for links to see where she got her ino from, but when you acknowledge the fact bed wetting leftist parasites have set up "autonomous zones" it fully supports the idea that moonbats are eager to fragment and balkanize the country.

From a strategic position I absolutely want to give these vacuous pieces of shit their wishes. Let them seperate the NE and Far left Coast. Let's wall them off, cancel their passports and forbid them re-entry. Provide them with nothing. Refuse to trade with them. Do not accept any currency they print. Accept only gold or other metals for food and water. Once they begin to starve and dehydrate, shoot them off the top of the fences. Then take the land back cheap.

Last edited:
Nothing will be separated.
No States will be allowed to secede.
Ever citizen of every state will be subject to every single law and executive order issued by our GREAT President Joseph Biden and our righteous Democratic Majority.

If you don't like it get the fuck out of our country.

Why are TrumpStains, wingnuts, and Q-assholes pretending that Dr. Seuss is "canceled"? (NOTHING is canceled)

I looked for links to see where she got her ino from, but when you acknowledge the fact bed wetting leftist parasites have set up "autonomous zones" it fully supports the idea that moonbats are eager to fragment and balkanize the country.

From a strategic position I absolutely want to give these vacuous pieces of shit their wishes. Let them seperate the NE and Far left Coast. Let's wall them off, cancel their passports and forbid them re-entry. Provide them with nothing. Refuse to trade with them. Do not accept any currency they print. Accept only gold or other metals for food and water. Once they begin to starve and dehydrate, shoot them off the top of the fences. Then take the land back cheap.

If we let just the people who want to secede, secede, the average IQ of this country would jump 25 points overnight.

Ever citizen of every state will be subject to every single law and executive order issued by our GREAT President Joseph Biden and our righteous Democratic Majority.

Sorry, but you don't rule MY Country. I do. And I intend to continue. And if you can't live with that die or take your sorry ass elsewhere.

Sorry, but you don't rule MY Country. I do. And I intend to continue. And if you can't live with that die or take your sorry ass elsewhere.
Well then, thank you for the Democrat House, Senate, and White House.

Signed,

The vast majority of Americans

Trump is the one dividing the country, Little reason why Putin supported Trump. The whole brouhaha about Dr Seuss is fake news. A diversion from unpopular Republican policies.

Trump is the one dividing the country, Little reason why Putin supported Trump. The whole brouhaha about Dr Seuss is fake news. A diversion from unpopular Republican policies.

Uhm Trump isn't president, you fuckers cancelled Mr. Potato head, censored the Muppets and killed Dr. Seuss

Fagots

You do not rule anything but what your wife allows. Please leave the county soon.

AutismTyson.jpg

Well then, thank you for the Democrat House, Senate, and White House.

Signed,

The vast majority of Americans
Delusional but believe and enjoy it while you can. The "honeymoon"(if any) won't last long enough to notice.

Voters are unlikely to be aware of the "consequences" of secession?

Fuck that shit. That's all we need. More pollsters talking down to us like they're immensely smarter than the rest of the world.

Nothing makes me want to go on a murderous rampage.... well… Everything makes me wanna go on a murderous rampage… But nothing really really makes me wanna go on a murderous rampage and a bunch of political jack ass is talking down to us like we're fucking stupid or something.

Delusional but believe and enjoy it while you can.
I.E., while i have all the data and evidence on my side. Thanks, i will. You stay here and prance and preen and pretend you have any of this.

I know that it is hard for you to awaken from the Trump spell, but you have to come to understand: Trump generated more sentiment against homself than for himself. He poisoned his party and the country. The numbers are what they are.

Forum List

Back