Nuclear Fusion Breakthrough Confirmed: California Team Achieved Ignition

Helium-3 is rare on Earth but the Moon may be covered in it. If Fusion power is an attainable goal we should be putting our resources into a permanent base on the Moon instead of sending people to Mars.

Also, the moon may not be covered with it. We should mine it from the sun.

A major breakthrough in nuclear fusion has been confirmed a year after it was achieved at a laboratory in California.

If we could harness this reaction to generate electricity, it would be one of the most efficient and least polluting sources of energy possible. No fossil fuels would be required as the only fuel would be hydrogen, and the only by-product would be helium, which we use in industry and are actually in short supply of.

I'm not a nuclear scientist, so I not really qualified to guess how soon this particular technical advance might succeed.

However, I do know politics, and I know the Far Left will never stand for it in a thousand years. The purpose of the "Climate Change" agenda is to control the population with rationing and deprivation, and if this were to become reality, it would provide tremendous plenty and freedom.

A number of years ago, the left embraced natural gas as clean- but gave up on it immediately when we suddenly had tremendous supplies due to Fracking.

The same would happen with this, if it became reality. And even if it doesn't, there will definitely be other technological advances that the libs will hate and demonize.

Forum List

Back