Fusion Energy Breakthrough!!!

This is a great achievement.

However, it will take a lot of engineering to turn it into usable energy.

The best test bed in the world to do that would have been the FFTF at Hanford. A state of the art nuclear research facility.

However that ain't gonna happen. The Environmental Wackos with the help of the stupid Democrats in Washington State managed to get the facility shut down. Even when they were doing research on medical isotopes.

Idiots!

This is a great achievement.

However, it will take a lot of engineering to turn it into usable energy.

The best test bed in the world to do that would have been the FFTF at Hanford. A state of the art nuclear research facility.

However that ain't gonna happen. The Environmental Wackos with the help of the stupid Democrats in Washington State managed to get the facility shut down. Even when they were doing research on medical isotopes.

Idiots!
Hanford is another democrat money laundering machine that they have been able to throw tons of taxpayer $$$ into for over 30 years.

Consider this. My ebike will last 500 charges. If I ride 25 times a year that ebike will last me 20 years.

Or I could buy a motorcycle and pollute for the next 25 years. I bet the motorcycle eventually overcomes the Ebike on energy needed.
You are just one of 129 million households that WILL be paying MORE for EVs as they will double the amount of electricity needed and I'm just pointing that out!

Are you prepared to pay for ...
1) 5,448 NEW nuclear plants for the additional 5 trillion kWh $38.133 Trillion or per households directly or indirectly $1,222/mo/for 20 years... from you Sealy..
2) or the 17.9 million solar panels at $4 Trillion or $1,510/month for 20 years..from you Sealy..
3) or 538,521 Wind Turbines(WT) at $56 Trillion or $1,824/month for 20 years.. from you Sealy..
Prove me wrong because that's what just 50% of cars/trucks are still ICE... the other will be EVs like you.
And guess what? The groceries you buy will INCLUDE the increased cost of electricity your store, the manufacturers, the service firms all pass on to you from THEIR increased electricity costs.
The old saying "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch".
I'm just pointing it out that there will be tremendous cost... are you ready to pay at a minimum $1,222 more for electricity if even 50% of cars/trucks are EVs! Prove me wrong as WE ALL will be paying!

How is it the left is against fusion?

You psychos are just shills for those who are invested in solar panels and windmills.

How do you dumb motherfuckers shit on a tech that could solve the world’s energy problem….with no pollution?

It leads me to believe you are lying about global warming.

Oh look another conservative raging impotently against the future
Oh I'm not raging against the fusion energy source... that will be great!
But you are ignoring the problem of how will the additional 5 trillion kWh on top because of 50% of cars/trucks being EV and the current 5 trillion will not be enough. You will have to pay for the new electric generating plants. Just pointing out
the ignorance of people assuming there is NO COST!

You are just one of 129 million households that WILL be paying MORE for EVs as they will double the amount of electricity needed and I'm just pointing that out!

1) 5,448 NEW nuclear plants for the additional 5 trillion kWh $38.133 Trillion or per households directly or indirectly $1,222/mo/for 20 years... from you Augustine
2) or the 17.9 million solar panels at $4 Trillion or $1,510/month for 20 years..from you Augustine.
3) or 538,521 Wind Turbines(WT) at $56 Trillion or $1,824/month for 20 years.. from you Augustine.
Prove me wrong because that's what just 50% of cars/trucks are still ICE... the other will be EVs like you.
And guess what? The groceries you buy will INCLUDE the increased cost of electricity your store, the manufacturers, the service firms all pass on to you from THEIR increased electricity costs.
I'm just pointing it out that there will be tremendous cost... are you ready to pay at a minimum $1,222 more for electricity if even 50% of cars/trucks are EVs! Prove me wrong as WE ALL will be paying!

“Also known as scientific energy breakeven, the experiment produced more energy from fusion than the laser energy used to drive it.”
What a great breakthrough!
Now... does that solve the ICE to EV conversion costs?
NOPE...
The fact is that right now all the power plants in the USA generated in 2021 over 4,165,030,000,000 kWh.
Now if in fact, all 37,900,000 trucks at 4.3 kWh/ mile for the 84,433 miles used for business purposes and all the cars driven 14,263 miles @0.346 kWh/mile per year by 228,200,000 Americans were EVs the total electricity required, (even if generated by fusion!!!) would be 10,151,170,439,575 kWh.
OR nearly 2.4 TIMES the amount of electricity generated today.
Say in 10 years though just half the number of trucks and cars are EVs... That will still require over 5 trillion kWh PLUS the 5 trillion kWh used for other purposes. Someone will have to pay for the additional power generating processes be it fossil fuels, nuclear or renewables.
The cost of which will be passed on to all of us consumers.
The attached shows it will still cost the 129,930m,000 American consumers
1) 5,448 NEW nuclear plants for the additional 5 trillion kWh $38.133 Trillion or per households directly or indirectly $1,222/mo/for 20 years.
2) or the 17.9 million solar panels at $4 Trillion or $1,510/month for 20 years!
3) or 538,521 Wind Turbines(WT) at $56 Trillion or $1,824/month for 20 years!
Now the attached shows greater detail AND sources for the information.
The point of this is while Fusion energy development is EXCITING and promising and definitely NEEDED... It still doesn't replace the use of electricity will triple with EVs replacing ICE. And this is totally related to this totally divisive statement:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

View attachment 738294

Sounds like a typical perpetual motion scam.

Oh I'm not raging against the fusion energy source... that will be great!
But you are ignoring the problem of how will the additional 5 trillion kWh on top because of 50% of cars/trucks being EV and the current 5 trillion will not be enough. You will have to pay for the new electric generating plants. Just pointing out
the ignorance of people assuming there is NO COST!

1) 5,448 NEW nuclear plants for the additional 5 trillion kWh $38.133 Trillion or per households directly or indirectly $1,222/mo/for 20 years... from you Augustine
2) or the 17.9 million solar panels at $4 Trillion or $1,510/month for 20 years..from you Augustine.
3) or 538,521 Wind Turbines(WT) at $56 Trillion or $1,824/month for 20 years.. from you Augustine.
^ Ravings of a lunatic

Consider this. My ebike will last 500 charges. If I ride 25 times a year that ebike will last me 20 years.

Or I could buy a motorcycle and pollute for the next 25 years. I bet the motorcycle eventually overcomes the Ebike on energy needed.
Last night on the station you do not like...The top 1% of the population pollute 50% of the caron emissions from passenger and private jets. Most of them are promoters of Prog agendas. Private jets are a menace. Many Prog politicians are also hypocrites in this.

“Also known as scientific energy breakeven, the experiment produced more energy from fusion than the laser energy used to drive it.”
What a great breakthrough!
Now... does that solve the ICE to EV conversion costs?
NOPE...
The fact is that right now all the power plants in the USA generated in 2021 over 4,165,030,000,000 kWh.
Now if in fact, all 37,900,000 trucks at 4.3 kWh/ mile for the 84,433 miles used for business purposes and all the cars driven 14,263 miles @0.346 kWh/mile per year by 228,200,000 Americans were EVs the total electricity required, (even if generated by fusion!!!) would be 10,151,170,439,575 kWh.
OR nearly 2.4 TIMES the amount of electricity generated today.
Say in 10 years though just half the number of trucks and cars are EVs... That will still require over 5 trillion kWh PLUS the 5 trillion kWh used for other purposes. Someone will have to pay for the additional power generating processes be it fossil fuels, nuclear or renewables.
The cost of which will be passed on to all of us consumers.
The attached shows it will still cost the 129,930m,000 American consumers
1) 5,448 NEW nuclear plants for the additional 5 trillion kWh $38.133 Trillion or per households directly or indirectly $1,222/mo/for 20 years.
2) or the 17.9 million solar panels at $4 Trillion or $1,510/month for 20 years!
3) or 538,521 Wind Turbines(WT) at $56 Trillion or $1,824/month for 20 years!
Now the attached shows greater detail AND sources for the information.
The point of this is while Fusion energy development is EXCITING and promising and definitely NEEDED... It still doesn't replace the use of electricity will triple with EVs replacing ICE. And this is totally related to this totally divisive statement:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

View attachment 738294

And to repeat.....

The goal is not to generate enough electricity. The goal is to reduce the amount of available electricity, in order to force people to reduce activity, and to reduce family size and life choices. The democrat party/the left, feel that there are too many people on the planet, and that people are destroying the planet. Their goal is not to create even more power that would allow more people to exist. Their goal is to reduce energy, medicine, food, so that we have to shrink the population level.

Decline by Design is their goal.

They are insane.

Go figure, the cult hates real solutions.

Paper bags? Plastic bags? You dumb motherfuckers have no clue which ones are better for the environment.

I've been waiting for the opportunity since last night to say that this is another American nothing-burger.

Strange indeed that American propagandists are creating these burgers, such as the mission to the moon (in 15 years), or the air force's scam on the UFO's.

I would suggest that it has something to do with suggesting 'greatness', when greatness can't be demonstrated.

Has anyone given it some thought, in order to understand the purposes?

Hanford is another democrat money laundering machine that they have been able to throw tons of taxpayer $$$ into for over 30 years.
Absolutely. I couldn't agree more. I worked there for seven years.

However, the FFTF should have not have been shut down. The only thing at Hanford that was worth keeping open. It was a state of the art nuclear test bed.

The Environmental Wackos didn't want any nuclear reactors in the state, even if they were beneficial. The Democrat scum in the state backed them up.

Last night on the station you do not like...The top 1% of the population pollute 50% of the caron emissions from passenger and private jets. Most of them are promoters of Prog agendas. Private jets are a menace. Many Prog politicians are also hypocrites in this.
Lets not forget to add that the number one polluting country in the world made the Joe Potatohead family filthy ass rich.

In ten years, the population of the earth will have increased by at least another billion people with an equal increase on the number of EVs.
Interesting, as the cost of a replacement battery -- if you can locate one -- will exceed the cost a brand new car .

You need a huge change in lithium sources ( not enough ) and in battery technology including gigantic efficiency improvements .

More interesting would be more updated information on anti -gravity and other closely related matters .

Who knows what advances have been made since the end of WW2 when the Nazi Die Glocke was shipped down to Los Alamos or close by ?
This is judged truly significant because the intensity of the complete silence is in itself most indicative .imho

Die Glocke worked 75 years ago . And I am sure it it has not just been in mothballs at Wright Patterson or Edwards Air Force bases since then .

I was hoping for a bit more than just the red thumb down Richard?

But you got the drift on what I said didn't you!

In fact, the media made this latest one into a nothing-burger as soon as it was introduced last night.

Instead of the moon in 15 years, this one is in 10 years, maybe and maybe not.

You can do this Richard, but dog knows nobody else is going to try.

Interesting, as the cost of a replacement battery -- if you can locate one -- will exceed the cost a brand new car .
You're all off-topic.
And you're still not able to understand that it can never be an even swap for EV's with fossil fuel powered vehicles. Think on lines of green mass transit and curtailed lifestyles.

And then apply yourself to a discussion on the topic of the 'fusion' topic.

Forum List

Back