They want us to eat gummy bears made from recycled wind turbines?

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
w. t h. Its bad enough what they've put in our bodies unaware with the covid poison shot. Now they want us to eat snacks from wind turbines that they can't get rid of by other means!!!!! I DON"T THINK SO.

I read your title and thought- WTF?

Seriously- I'm surprised there are any humans left what with all the shit they tell us is safe for human consumption. Including most medicines.

tenor.gif

They are coming out with a baked potato flavored wind turbine, it is made by, Green Renewable Edibles

But everyone is really waiting for the roast beef flavored wind turbine blades that go well with the sourdough solar panel slices

w. t h. Its bad enough what they've put in our bodies unaware with the covid poison shot. Now they want us to eat snacks from wind turbines that they can't get rid of by other means!!!!! I DON"T THINK SO.

It is pretty amazing what upsets you folks. This doesn't look like it's anymore terrifying than finding a raw material that can be extracted back out of the turbine blades that can be used in a food application.

This is what we in America call "INNOVATION". We have people here who INVENT new ways of doing things.

American innovation is turning wind turbines into food. Im sure thats on the food pyramid :lol:

We pay idiots to research this? And remember, it is just a computer model right now. The Professor needs millions more before his computer model is ready for dinner

It is pretty amazing what upsets you folks. This doesn't look like it's anymore terrifying than finding a raw material that can be extracted back out of the turbine blades that can be used in a food application.

This is what we in America call "INNOVATION". We have people here who INVENT new ways of doing things.
well nobody's gonna stop you from eatin' it bud.

The only food that's not even biodegradable after you shit it back out.

The only food that's not even biodegradable after you shit it back out.
They're determined to put plastic in our bodies. There was an article this summer of scientists moaning about the amount of plastic molecules in human bodies because of all the plastic utensils and containers that we use.

I personally can't think of a better use for a wind turbine.
After it has killed many endangered and not endangered birds that is a fine use. At some point one of your leftist run companies will no doubt make sex toys out of them.

And, the left tell us to eat healthy unprocessed organic food?

This is for tjose illegal aliens sent to martha vineyard., and everyone else that is poor or who does not work for the government.

The Democrats will eat organic grass fed steak, everyone else can eat garbage, old wind turbines, a solar panel sandwhich.

The democrats can do anything with science, just ask them, never mind it is just on paper or a computer model.

It just goes to show how big the problem is that they created. Now eat your bowl of garbage to save the earth!

One scientist figured out he could make gummy bears out of the resin used in turbine fans and all hell breaks loose for ppl on the right. It's no wonder why it's so easy to rile up you perpetual snowflakes with just about any story, real or fake. All the easier to manipulate and control you with dumb slogans, endless repetitive talking points and catch words of the day. smh

Forum List

Back