Remember, the BLM Riots earned the organization billions of dollars

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Amidst the rioting by BLM, causing so much damage and hospitalizing or killing so many... the BLM organization made billions of dollars in donations while being supported and praised by the media.

These few hundred monsters that rushed the capital building will not be rewarded with billions or praised for their violence, but BLM was. However, I can see why they might foolishly try to be violent, given BLM's success with it.

It's time we unite and denounce all of it, not just when a few hundred right wing extremists do it. If you can't denounce it all, you're the problem here.

I denounce taking out your political frustration on innocent civilians.
Govt, not so much.

The money they raise goes to ActBlue a Democrat fundraising arm. That money is used for PACs, campaigns, funding other non profits. They have not bought 1 nigga a house or funded 1 college scholly.

Amidst the rioting by BLM, causing so much damage and hospitalizing or killing so many... the BLM organization made billions of dollars in donations while being supported and praised by the media.

These few hundred monsters that rushed the capital building will not be rewarded with billions or praised for their violence, but BLM was. However, I can see why they might foolishly try to be violent, given BLM's success with it.

It's time we unite and denounce all of it, not just when a few hundred right wing extremists do it. If you can't denounce it all, you're the problem here.

I understand that some chapters of BLM have been asking for an accounting of all the money that has been received as "donations" from intimidated corporations.

Trump is BLM...

The money they raise goes to ActBlue a Democrat fundraising arm. That money is used for PACs, campaigns, funding other non profits. They have not bought 1 nigga a house or funded 1 college scholly.
They never said they would.

Those are American patriots...

These idiots who believe unlawful solutions as response to any conflict can not be employed are simply cucks. That's how we get to government locking people inside their own homes. That's certainly NOT how we get to American ideals, we were founded by an illegal protest of an illegitimate authority.

If you are going to cuck, please shut up and move aside. You are only standing in the way.

Last edited:

Again, linking protests over social justice issues with an overt attempt at sedition and treason...honestly, does your back hurt from twisting your logic into a pretzel? And, are you aware of the millions of dollars the Trump campaign and right wing conservative groups have made since the election by screaming fraud?...It's a lot. :)

Amidst the rioting by BLM, causing so much damage and hospitalizing or killing so many... the BLM organization made billions of dollars in donations while being supported and praised by the media. These few hundred monsters that rushed the capital building will not be rewarded with billions or praised for their violence, but BLM was. However, I can see why they might foolishly try to be violent, given BLM's success with it. It's time we unite and denounce all of it, not just when a few hundred right wing extremists do it. If you can't denounce it all, you're the problem here.
Billions of dollars? Got a cite for that or is it just one of those made up "alternative facts"?

These idiots who believe unlawful solutions as response to any conflict can not be employed are simply cucks. That's how we get to government locking people inside their own homes. That's certainly NOT how we get to American ideals, we were founded by an illegal protest of illegitimate authority. If you are going to cuck, please shut up and move aside. You are only standing in the way.
The real cucks are leaving D.C. on 1/20.

Again, linking protests over social justice issues with an overt attempt at sedition and treason...honestly, does your back hurt from twisting your logic into a pretzel? And, are you aware of the millions of dollars the Trump campaign and right wing conservative groups have made since the election by screaming fraud?...It's a lot. :)

I'm referring to the individual actions. People rioting is bad, no matter what the cause.

It's odd that you seem to be okay with it for certain political causes but not for others. I encourage you to maintain a consistent morality and denounce all political violence.

I'm referring to the individual actions. People rioting is bad, no matter what the cause.

It's odd that you seem to be okay with it for certain political causes but not for others.

Again, while descending into violence is not condoned by me, the fact that you keep attempting to compare the fight for social justice with an overt attempt to overthrow our government and undermine a Constitutional process is confounding me.

Again, while descending into violence is not condoned by me, the fact that you keep attempting to compare the fight for social justice with an overt attempt to overthrow our government and undermine a Constitutional process is confounding me.

I denounce the actions and violence. Different causes, same horrible, immoral actions. Although, the BLM violence is thousands to millions times worse in totals than what happened yesterday.

Why don't you call both groups horrible immoral monsters? Come on, we can unite.

Yeah I know. It is just a marketing slogan to raise money.
From who those that would think they would be beneficiaries?
Not really. It is a very successful crowdfunding platform that then funds campaigns for Democrats at all levels. Whoever started ActBlue (2003-04) is also who started BLM. The people who were the original faces of BLM were just faces, temp employees. ActBlue PAC Expenditures

Not really. It is a very successful crowdfunding platform that then funds campaigns for Democrats at all levels. Whoever started ActBlue (2003-04) is also who started BLM. The people who were the original faces of BLM were just faces, temp employees. ActBlue PAC Expenditures
I've often thought of venturing into the business also.

I've often thought of venturing into the business also.
Good luck

These idiots who believe unlawful solutions as response to any conflict can not be employed are simply cucks. That's how we get to government locking people inside their own homes. That's certainly NOT how we get to American ideals, we were founded by an illegal protest of illegitimate authority. If you are going to cuck, please shut up and move aside. You are only standing in the way.
The real cucks are leaving D.C. on 1/20.
The cucks that are entrenched have been there for many decades.

Forum List

Back