Now we are “Ukrainophobes”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Looks like the Ukeys are going in the same direction of the tribal leftist, Marxist way of doing things. If you dare have a different opinion than us, then you are a “phobe”.

Ukraine is becoming the new Israel. They have their lobby. Virtually every politician and media personality must kiss the ring of Zelensky/Ukraine in order be “acceptable”. They’ll receive billions of our tax dollars, as we now serve them first and foremost.

Augustine_
Next year, when the situation becomes “dire” in Ukraine, you will support sending troops there when Biden says we need to, “in order to save democracy”. Otherwise you’ll be labeled a Putin Stooge and Ukrainophobe.

Looks like the Ukeys are going in the same direction of the tribal leftist, Marxist way of doing things. If you dare have a different opinion than us, then you are a “phobe”.

Ukraine is becoming the new Israel. They have their lobby. Virtually every politician and media personality must kiss the ring of Zelensky/Ukraine in order be “acceptable”. They’ll receive billions of our tax dollars, as we now serve them first and foremost.
No....just Putin Puppets.

While I agree there has been so little transparency in the Ukraine/Russia conflict and much that is unexplained, I do not agree that the Ukraine has become the 'new Israel.'

If anything, it has become the new Palestinians portrayed as innocent victims and blameless. Certainly many Ukrainians qualify for that designation as many Palestinians do. But certainly not all in either case.

I do not condone the Russian invasion of the Ukraine and see Russia as the aggressor and very much in the wrong. But when you're dealing with the two countries that have been rated the two most corrupt countries in Europe for some time now, it's hard to draw a definitive line between good and bad.

For sure we Americans deserve more transparency and accountiblity on how our resources are being used there.

While I agree there has been so little transparency in the Ukraine/Russia conflict and much that is unexplained, I do not agree that the Ukraine has become the 'new Israel.'

If anything, it has become the new Palestinians portrayed as innocent victims and blameless. Certainly many Ukrainians qualify for that designation as many Palestinians do. But certainly not all in either case.

I do not condone the Russian invasion of the Ukraine and see Russia as the aggressor and very much in the wrong. But when you're dealing with the two countries that have been rated the two most corrupt countries in Europe for some time now, it's hard to draw a definitive line between good and bad.

For sure we Americans deserve more transparency and accountiblity on how our resources are being used there.
Palestinians don’t receive billions of our tax dollars nor do our politicians have to bend the knee to them. That is Israel.

Clarifying the situation:

Blaming Russia was just too far off the charts for any rational person to believe.

SO!

The story from America's propagandists has become the idea that it was blown up from within and it would have been impossible to blow up with rockets!

Never doubt the imaginations of the propagandists!

Palestinians don’t receive billions of our tax dollars nor do our politicians have to bend the knee to them. That is Israel.
We don't have to do that, but Israel is the only democratic ally we have in the Middle East. The Palestinians get something just short of a billion from the U.S. every year. Israel gets just short of $4 billion which is all for military aid for their defense since the Palestinians, Iran, Arab nations would otherwise immediately wipe them off the face of the Earth.

When you oppose the current war you're anti-patriotic scum.

At least with this potentially endless conflict it's only 2 former super powers destroying old junk and ordinance in order to reduce maintenance costs down the road. Plus we can test our shit against each other and see how the stuff may have worked. None of our guys are getting killed, they're likely culling theirs deliberately.

Forum List

Back