We are being lied to about Ukraine - they really are Nazis.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Unfortunately, a weak country like Ukraine isn't really a country, it's a hodgepodge of conflicted interests. Zelensky is no Nazi, but he's also not in control of the situation. Most of the problem with Ukraine is its being run by fascistic military militias that took over in violence BEFORE RUSSIA invaded Crimea and Donbas. There were mass killings of Russian speakers in Odessa, Mariupol, and Donetsk.

This is all stuff you don't get from Western Media, and unfortunately Russia is making mincemeat of the reality while Western Media plays "pretend" that we are winning.

This was a fascinating interview from a Tanker in 2016. If you read it, it definitely isn't scripted. Here's a translated excerpt from half way through about the Ukrainian psychopaths many of who are now dead in Mariupol. God Wills It.

- Now something to regret already. There is no resentment. Because I know that I fought for a just cause. So you constantly watch the news about Ukraine - elections, elections, elections, then the orange revolution began, Odessa, Mariupol began ... When I was still in Peschanka, in Kurskov, in Chita, we had a NVP, they turned on the TV. Turned on the news. And there in Odessa just... people were burned. We all at once ... We became ill. Due to the fact that the feeling ... probably ... that this is not possible. It's inhuman, unfair. And the fact that I ... that, in fact, conscripts cannot be brought here. In general, it was impossible. However, I went anyway. With a sense of ... not duty, but justice. Here I have seen enough of how they kill. They are outrageous. Also a sense of justice. When we ride in tanks, sometimes our radio wave is intercepted by dill. I definitely remember the voice of a man there: “Listen carefully, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rostov geeks. We will kill you all. First we will kill you, your wives, children, we will get to your parents. We are fascists. We will stop at nothing. We will kill you like our Chechen brothers, cut off your heads. Remember this. We'll send you home in zinc coffins, bit by bit."

MSNBC: Russian flagship hit by Ukraine missile has now SUNK. SUNK. Russia has now backed its ships 80 miles off Ukraine coast. So much Russian winning...

While Ukraine’s military claimed the Russian ship leading the blockade of the Black Sea had capsized and was “sinking,” Russia’s defense ministry insisted it was towing the Moskva to port. The Russian Defense Ministry admitted later on Thursday, however, that the ship did sink in choppy waters as they were towing it.

'Massive blow for Russian credibility': Sinking of warship a win for Ukraine, experts say

Forum List

Back